"We are following the Development in Berbera with great interest in Egypt"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that says more about the "isaaqs" here than anything:yacadiim:

I'm a proud Somalilander, we are different from you Somolians:susp:
Nigga youz a Dhulo, to iidoors you're a trophy a token Faqash they don't want your people the land you're sitting on is worth more to them than your putrid ass

Nigga youz a Dhulo, to ******s you're a trophy a token ****** they don't want your people the land you're sitting on is worth more to them than your putrid ass

Why are you so mad:gucciwhat:
After Somaliland took tuekraq lot of our businessmen switch to berbera to bringing goods to Laaska instead of paying double tax thru Buntlayndh then Somaliland at tukeraq:manny:
We will still go fishing in bosaaso though:salute:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
After Somaliland took tuekraq lot of our businessmen switch to berbera to bringing goods to Laaska instead of paying double tax thru Buntlayndh then Somaliland at tukeraq:manny:
nice. i will start a business in berbera and i will find loopholes and avoid paying taxes to the SNM. But for now Bosaso is still way more lucrative than berbera. its not even close.

Lol Tukaraq don't matter no MJ would die for it, you're actually killing your own to please Isaaqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending