We are Ethiopians, y'all!

Most Somalis, especially before the new update, would get like 1-5% "Ethiopian/Eritrean". Let's see you not get "Southeast African" and "Middle-Eastern" and then we shall speak.

:reallymaury:
There is nothing called 1-5 % Ethiopian or Eritrean
Ethiopian nor is not an ethnic group.

Both regions are predominantly cushitic with 80% the minority Semitic are mostly sematised cushites like alot of amhara have agew in them just like Tigrayans.
Also add the fact that the remaining " real" semites in Ethiopia/ Eritrea have Cushitic admixture.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Both regions are predominantly cushitic with 80% the minority Semitic are mostly sematised cushites like alot of amhara have agew in them just like Tigrayans.
Also add the fact that the remaining " real" semites in Ethiopia/ Eritrea have Cushitic admixture.

Oh, I'm well-aware. Just stating for the abowe that a Somali turning up with 4% "Ethiopian" on 23andme doesn't really mean anything.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Then haneshas should stop using words like Ethiopia or Eritrea and let them use
Amhara,Tigrayan,Gurage.

6pbBP4N.png

:rejoice:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You can see by her eyes she isn’t Somali. I see the xabashi in her from a mile away

My hooyo had the same eyes, tbh. Got called "Digeye" (dunno how it's truly spelt) when she was a kid in Xamar because that was the name of a local cop who was originally from Eritrea and had the same eyes.

Lol! Anyone else notice how she ends her sentences in upward inflection! Grinds my gears.
giphy.gif

I would pay good money to see you and her duke it out.

Last edited:

Why are you sperging for? Yes we are 'Cushitic' that doesn't change the fact that we have our own clusters lol. like how both Russians and Portuguese have their own cluster but European.

Why are you sperging for? Yes we are 'Cushitic' that doesn't change the fact that we have our own clusters lol. like how both Russians and Portuguese have their own cluster but European.
There are a lot of ethnic groups in ethiopia including somalis most of those ethnic groups dont claim ethiopian

Just stick to your amhara raw meat eating culture wrapped around injeera and hiv and keep that culture in the hills you came from:idontlike:

Seems like the habeshas think about us when we dont do anything to them and still trying to get our shit together

Sleeping in peace cause i know habeshas metion us for no reason
giphy.gif

Seems like the kaarbashing we gave them for centuries have them metioning us for years :rejoice: :reallymaury:

There are a lot of ethnic groups in ethiopia including somalis most of those ethnic groups dont claim ethiopian

Just stick to your amhara raw meat eating culture wrapped around injeera and hiv and keep that culture in the hills you came from:idontlike:

over 70% of the population is made up of Amhara, Tigre, many Oromos and similar groups (like Gurage, Harari etc..) who definitely identify as being Ethiopians, and are genetically and culturally close enough.

over 70% of the population is made up of Amhara, Tigre, many Oromos and similar groups (like Gurage, Harari) who definitely identify as being Ethiopians, and are genetically and culturally close enough.
But ethiopian isnt an ethnic group miss me with that bullshit :idontlike:

My hooyo had the same eyes, tbh. Got called "Digeye" (dunno how it's truly spelt) when she was a kid in Xamar because that was the name of a local cop who was originally from Eritrea and had the same eyes.

I would pay good money to see you and her duke it out.
Who are you betting would win that battle? :gnzbryw:

Trending