We are chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I speak the language of peace, defense, jobs, good governance and correct values.

The locals will be speaking my language to communicate.

That sounds like the 5 regions of Somalia.

I would run for office, but this website has my records and I'm the only member who shows his face.

:notsureif: Meh, Guess I can remain a capitalist and focus on building my dream of having the greatest private equity fund in the HOA.

If I was leader of Somalia, you'd gain dignity and stability and first world status so fast that your big heads would spin.

As much as ya'll hate me, you'd know I'm the only Somali guy (allegedly) who could make Somalia like Switzerland.

If Somalia was under your leadership, we'd fall from third world status so fast it would create a wormhole and we'd enter another dimension.

If Somalia was under your leadership, we'd fall from third world status so fast it would create a wormhole and we'd enter another dimension.

I'd make white people and folks from wealthy Asian countries want to immigrate to Somalia if I was your leader. They would be coming by the boatloads and risking their lives on the high seas to live with Somalis. You'd be the ones protesting their presence and calling them all sorts of names and building a wall along the shore.

Imagine that.

I'd make white people and folks from wealthy Asian countries want to immigrate to Somalia if I was your leader. They would be coming by the boatloads and risking their lives on the high seas to live with Somalis.

Imagine that.

As a capitalist I approve this message.

Somalia needs a CEO not a President.

I'd make white people and folks from wealthy Asian countries want to immigrate to Somalia if I was your leader. They would be coming by the boatloads and risking their lives on the high seas to live with Somalis. You'd be the ones protesting their presence and calling them all sorts of names and building a wall along the shore.

Imagine that.

You can't even speak Somali. The only population movement there would be, is the Somali people collectively walking into the ocean to kill themselves rather than live under your Homonazi dictatorship.:chrisfreshhah:

You can't even speak Somali. The only population movement there would be, is the Somali people collectively walking into the ocean to kill themselves rather than live under your Homonazi dictatorship.:chrisfreshhah:

I get cringe listening to you sometimes :susp:

Let a boy have dreams, you dream-killing heffer :camby:

Don't listen to him @Mohamedali, dream on brother, it is was is making the world go around :qri8gs7:

They already do that right now by the hundreds of thousands.

What do you have to lose?

:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending