We are all rising up against lockdown tyranny around the world

Nigga did you just unironically call yourself a freedom fighter?

:dead::dead::dead:

What are you insinuating O Somolion one?

@Western4Life I thought you supported the donfaars. What happened? Freedom fighter? What changed?

I am going crazy locked up in my house is what happened. Can't sit down at a restaurant, can't walk without the threat of harassment or questioning from the cops. I have been stopped and interrogated last week for the first time in my life for getting fresh air. I have done nothing illegal but he wanted to flex his authority.

I'm thinking of going to the hospital to sit down and have a coffee. Apparently hospitals are allowed dine-in. What's the justification for that?

People are talking about 2021 being another lockdown year because "not everyone will get a vaccine". Let's see them try it.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I am going crazy locked up in my house is what happened. Can't sit down at a restaurant, can't walk without the threat of harassment or questioning from the cops. I have been stopped and interrogated last week for the first time in my life for getting fresh air. I have done nothing illegal but he wanted to flex his authority.

I'm thinking of going to the hospital to sit down and have a coffee. Apparently hospitals are allowed dine-in. What's the justification for that?

People are talking about 2021 being another lockdown year because "not everyone will get a vaccine". Let's see them try it.

Go get vaccinated because you qualify as a known Qoomuluudh numero 1 in Canada. While at go find a cure for AIDS:lolbron::drakelaugh:

This is so dumb lol. Those protesters are idiots and even broke the windows of a hospitals and burned down a testing place. Let’s not forget that they’ve attacked innocent civilians too. Barbaric at its finest level

Royalflush

novacane

waa iskudax buuqday miyaa:drakelaugh:
sit yo grown ass down everyone cooped up inside what makes you special

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
No I'm not but so many things they've foresadowed has turned out to be true. Maybe we're the crazy ones for not believing them ? :hmm:
:damedamn: Let see what you think when you see this.

All I want is Eat in to Help Out to return, then I can return to the country, otherwise :camby:

:damedamn: Let see what you think when you see this.

All I want is Eat in to Help Out to return, then I can return to the country, otherwise :camby:
:stressed:

Mission Creep ? ?? I'm naturally a very paranoid person but seeing these type of things give me anxiety and stop me from sleeping at night. If this because the norm then what next ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Western4Life is it safe to say you need to see a therapist huuno? U look like u r losing it.

1611676082631.png

Trending

Latest posts