We are all rising up against lockdown tyranny around the world

You were at the Yonge-Dundas protest with the crazies? :pachah1:

We are freedom fighters and some of us have even become martyrs. You won't be calling us crazy when there are more restrictions and you are thrown in jail for not getting the vaccine. They're already talking about charging citizens who leave or enter the country. Cops called journalists "non-essential" despite their constitutionally protected right to report and told them to go home. We are living in dangerous times. You are the crazy one

We are freedom fighters and some of us have even become martyrs. You won't be calling us crazy when there are more restrictions and you are thrown in jail for not getting the vaccine. They're already talking about charging citizens who leave or enter the country. Cops called journalists "non-essential" despite their constitutionally protected right to report and told them to go home. We are living in dangerous times. You are the crazy one

I’ve heard this now for awhile on Reddit. There’s a guy that makes videos about this topic on YouTube. And anyone who think the COVID vaccines will remain optional or consensual is kidding themselves. I mean I thought everyone could figure out this much at least.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I’ve heard this now for awhile on Reddit. There’s a guy that makes videos about this topic on YouTube. And anyone who think the COVID vaccines will remain optional or consensual is kidding themselves. I mean I thought everyone could figure out this much at least.
Why would a healthy child like me need it studies have shown covid doesnt effect as much when u are 10-19 and healthy

Why would a healthy child like me need it studies have shown covid doesnt effect as much when u are 10-19 and healthy

You don’t, most ppl shouldn’t need to have it but they wanna make it a requirement to do anything like to go to school or broad a plane etc.

giphy.gif

No I'm not but so many things they've foresadowed has turned out to be true. Maybe we're the crazy ones for not believing them ? :hmm:

Maybe we are the crazy ones. Btw what did they foreshadowed that turn out to be true? I’ve assumed whatever they predicted never happened lol

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Nigga did you just unironically call yourself a freedom fighter?

:dead::dead::dead:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I 100% agree. People really are stupid and easily manipulated.