WE’ve REACHED the DEPTH of destitution! A dirt poor Overpopulated country donates to Somalia

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
https://hiiraan.com/news4/2020/Feb/167050/bangladesh_comes_to_somalia_s_rescue.aspx

:jcoleno::jcoleno::meleshame::meleshame::ohlord::ohlord::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:
When Bangladesh donates to you it’s time to seek euthanization

BD463662-1D1C-453E-91EA-FB6E32A32196.jpeg
daily commute in Dhaka, Bangladesh :kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

@embarassing do you have any decency left. Don’t you have an ounce of shame. How can you go on with life knowing that you hail from such cesspool?

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You should appreciate and be grateful for the contribution instead of thanking them with derogatory terms cause the only thing your post proves is how fondly they're willing to help you.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We would've reached the stars and led Africa but we couldn't fulfill it with such vile monstrous people deep South.

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
What's the point of even receiving the donation when the entire aid doesn't reach the affected population.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Malawi also sent aid a year or two ago. Help from our fellow broke niggas means a lot more to me than the scraps thrown at us by Arabs, for example.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Malawi also sent aid a year or two ago. Help from our fellow broke niggas means a lot more to me than the scraps thrown at us by Arabs, for example.
That is right. It just means more when you know they in a similar place

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Delusional people we are nowhere near Bangladesh level show me 1 city that looks like this in Somalia

Dhaka_14th_March_%2832624769393%29.jpg

This is their capital Dhaka.

You guys are trying to compare a country with a top 50 economy to Somalia which ranks 190 amongst the lowest :chrisfreshhah:

A51AEB83-4E43-484C-8F0E-58240563EC37.jpeg

6D38AA7C-34F6-4C5D-8AFF-479C7BED2AC4.jpeg

Gotdamn 68 :meleshame:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Delusional people we are nowhere near Bangladesh level show me 1 city that looks like this in Somalia

Dhaka_14th_March_%2832624769393%29.jpg

This is their capital Dhaka.

You guys are trying to compare a country with a top 50 economy to Somalia which ranks 190 amongst the lowest :chrisfreshhah:

View attachment 93333
View attachment 93334

Gotdamn 68 :meleshame:

Please go ahead and behead me for committing crime against common sense. How did I compare a nation like Bangladesh to the abyss

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts