We’re all More Loyal to our clans than our country .

Status
Not open for further replies.
real talk I just realised . I was happy that Abdishakur was arrested but immediately got pissed when they called for Cumars arrest . I know he’s a Thief that deserves to be arrested . Secondly I get pissed when someone insults the fatty in Garowe .
We don't have a country !

What did I say that was offensive? I said there are good parts to a clan structure.

Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage's whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men - Ayn Rand

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I would lie for my qabiil, hide the bag for my qabiil. First thing's first I love all my qabiil
This shit cracked and I involve my qabiil
You lookin' for some lacag , lemme call my qabiil. You tahriibed and stranded in Libya let me call my qabiil, running for an office? Let me call my qabiil. Faraax disrespected me let me call my qabiil.

My qabiil, my qabiil. They mention my qabiil in buranbur let me jump in for my qabiil.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I would lie for my qabiil, hide the bag for my qabiil. First thing's first I love all my qabiil
You lookin' for some lacag , lemme call my qabiil. You tahriibed and stranded in Libya let me call my qabiil, running for an office? Let me call my qabiil. Faraax disrespected me let me call my qabiil.

My qabiil, my qabiil. They mention my qabiil in buranbur let me jump in for my qabiil.
Baayo I would lie on the stand for my qabil catch a bullet for my qabil break bread with my qabil always loyal to my qabil if you look in my qalbi all you see is my qabil look to the sky is it a bird or a plane no it’s my mofo qabil flying high next to the stars and galaxies and boldly going where no other qabil has gone before.

May Allah bless my qabil:rejoice:

Gibiin-Udug

Baayo I would lie on the stand for my qabil catch a bullet for my qabil break bread with my qabil always loyal to my qabil if you look in my qalbi all you see is my qabil look to the sky is it a bird or a plane no it’s my mofo qabil flying high next to the stars and galaxies and boldly going where no other qabil has gone before.

:rejoice:

What country? They are loyal to their clans because it has served their indivdual needs forever. How can they abandon it in exchange for a wish washy ideology.

And i am not for clannism but im sayin certain clans have abused somali unity to further help their own clans. Until somalis can completely overlook qabil I wouldnt suggest anyone jump on a sinking ship

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

tenor.gif

Last edited:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I love my qabil and i love my religion more, i will never lie for my qabil, steal for my qabil nor would i always bring it up.
I am more loyal to my religion.

f*ck QABIL LOYALTY.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
As long as somalis pedestalise qabiil. Somalia will never achieve its potential. @Black Dahlia @Cognitivedissonance @Reiko . Don't wave the blue flag if you put your qabiil first. And you have a gaal telling you this shit. :jaynerd:
There’s nothing wrong with qabil it’s qabyalad that’s wrong I would never support my tribe when they’re committing injustices against another tribe.

In the United Kingdom there’s four qabils Scottish, English, Irish, Welsh they all have have their separate flags but are united under the Union Jack likewise I can still wave the flag of Puntland while repping the flag of Somalia.

Gibiin-Udug

There’s nothing wrong with qabil it’s qabyalad that’s wrong I would never support my tribe when they’re committing injustices against another tribe.

In the United Kingdom there’s four qabils Scottish, English, Irish, Welsh they all have have their separate flags but are united under the Union Jack likewise I can still wave the flag of Puntland while repping the flag of Somalia.

War bax

200.gif

As long as somalis pedestalise qabiil. Somalia will never achieve its potential. @Black Dahlia @Cognitivedissonance @Reiko . Don't wave the blue flag if you put your qabiil first. And you have a gaal telling you this shit. :jaynerd:
Look, I don't care about my qabil or any. But honestly somalis cant keep pretending somalia is a post qabil society when it largely favors, 2 qabils and particularly in distribution of resources, one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending