WC Qualifiers: Somalia vs Zimbabwe 11AM EST/ 4PM GMT

Somalia vs Zimbabwe is tomorrow.

Zimbabwe ranked 112
Somalia ranked 202
If we somehow manage to defeat Zimbabwe and definitely to the second round then we would absolutely finish last in the qualifying group stage.

Somalia/Djibouti has never reached the African group stage qualifiers, we are Sunday league tier and always lose on the first round.

:bell:

Macalin M

Out here
Heard a couple diaspora brothers got called up. Inshallah we get a win. The odds are against us though, with our tragic form.

Macalin M

Out here
Somali can’t catch an L. The Zimbabwe donny is already chatting smack on the GC. I won’t be able to show my face at 5 a side if we lose.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Game is on tomorrow(Thursday) 11am Eastern, and Fifa is streaming on their website

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/qatar2022/live-stream/
hjcdPKP.png

The team has alot of diaspora's called up from reer USA/Europe local teams

Tukraq

VIP
The whole team should be diaspora call ups, if you don’t play for an official league you don’t make the team, no more favoritism getting 11 starving men from one tuulo of xammar and expecting not to get 11-0d on your heads

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The whole team should be diaspora call ups, if you don’t play for an official league you don’t make the team, no more favoritism getting 11 starving men from one tuulo of xammar and expecting not to get 11-0d on your heads

They have enough call ups it looks like so they should all be starting.

Apollo

VIP

Eritrea's sports teams always apply for asylum when they play in developed countries, :lol:..

Tukraq

VIP
They have enough call ups it looks like so they should all be starting.
Sxb there’s like 5 guys in the mls, and I think 1 Bantu who was 1st pick so possibly 6(he needs some convincing as he was claiming Kenya), reer Europe can also easily bring 6 to 7 European professional players(I think uk had 2 on premiere league benches) so the whole team should be diaspora callups tbh, bench can be filled up with the college players or guys who played for the big clubs in Europe’s junior programs

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Sxb there’s like 5 guys in the mls, and I think 1 Bantu who was 1st pick so possibly 6(he needs some convincing as he was claiming Kenya), reer Europe can also easily bring 6 to 7 European professional players(I think uk had 2 on premiere league benches) so the whole team should be diaspora callups tbh

Yeah I am sure they tried, there were probably a few declines

Farm

VIP
This isn’t a Somalia team, it’s a team consisting of a few children from the streets of Banadir.

Gkqfc9D.jpg

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts