Ways to seal the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I swear this bas never failed me. So what you do is let her ramble on about her bullshit, stare into her eyes the whole time and find the right moment pull her in and whisper in her ear that she's beautiful. Then look into her eyes again. I swear it's like you can see the moment they want to mount you in their eyes

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
IMG_6571.PNG IMG_6571.PNG IMG_6571.PNG

I don't get you, fella. You're named after Buddah, but you've not overcome the temptations of the flesh. You're one impious Buddhist. Or are you in fact a Hindu?

On topic: yes, springing a surprise on the gal is always good shock value. But drop a kiss, man. Not a lame confession. Gotta up your game son

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I don't get you, fella. You're named after Buddah, but you've not overcome the temptations of the flesh. You're one impious Buddhist. Or are you in fact a Hindu?

On topic: yes, springing a surprise on the gal is always good shock value. But drop a kiss, man. Not a lame confession. Gotta up your game son

I am but a man

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I swear this bas never failed me. So what you do is let her ramble on about her bullshit, stare into her eyes the whole time and find the right moment pull her in and whisper in her ear that she's beautiful. Then look into her eyes again. I swear it's like you can see the moment they want to mount you in their eyes
Sorry to nitpick but I can't just help it
I am not good with English but isn't man supposed to do the mounting deed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending