Ways to end qabilism forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
i dont particularly like it but in my case it would work like a charm, that being said i sympathise with the victims

maestro

Cultural revolution
Qabiil in itself does not need to be eradicated. It is part of our history, culture and lineage. However, what we do need to get rid of is qabyaalad. It is a disease, it is rife in Somalis. What we need to do is establish a meritocratic society. Anyone, no matter what qabiil you're from can get a decent job, its more about skill.

It's part of our culture but we lose nothing if we get rid of it. However if we keep it the risk of tribal warfare will always be there.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
i dont particularly like it but in my case it would work like a charm, that being said i sympathise with the victims
I agree. Qabyaalad would do me wonders but I try to look out for Somalis as a whole which some people can't comprehend on SSPOT so they call me a closeted qabiliste. Like you I'm mixed with multiple qabils so I would expect you to be the most anti-qabil as you would realise that there's no difference between all ethnic Somalis.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
This is exactly what we need to eradicate sxb. How about you mess up and Madhiban comes along and takes your job and has more skill than you. You can't just say "Muh Qabiil" can you.
nah fam muh qabil,im not letting some next nigga take my job when i can just consult with my uncles and have it fixed in no time:farole:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I agree. Qabyaalad would do me wonders but I try to look out for Somalis as a whole which some people can't comprehend on SSPOT so they call me a closeted qabiliste. Like you I'm mixed with multiple qabils so I would expect you to be the most anti-qabil as you would realise that there's no difference between all ethnic Somalis.
Naah fam,your langaab,kulaha qabyaalad would do me well,:siilaanyolaugh:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I look at it in this way,qabyaalad is there and its not going to change any time soon,why not reap the benefits :manny:

YoungFarah

VIP
Naah fam,your langaab,kulaha qabyaalad would do me well,:siilaanyolaugh:
As I always say landheernimo doesn't pay your bills. Do people not know how to have a mature discussion that's not the point. Since you are mixed with many qabils shouldn't you realise that there are no differences between Somalis?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
As I always say landheernimo doesn't pay your bills. Do people not know how to have a mature discussion that's not the point. Since you are mixed with many qabils shouldn't you realise that there are no differences between Somalis?
yh but at the end of the day i can only be one qabil and im grateful its one that can benefit me

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
That's not my logic to it. You do you and I do me. There's literally no difference between all of my sides of my family :manny:
Listen mate,qabyalad is alive and well,why not take advantage of this opportunity and use your qabil connections to get somewhere,its not like its going to die any time soom so there is no harm in doing so

YoungFarah

VIP
Listen mate,qabyalad is alive and well,why not take advantage of this opportunity and use your qabil connections to get somewhere,its not like its going to die any time soom so there is no harm in doing so
That's a very poor logic. In Islam those who don't stop the wrongdoers are no different than the wrongdoers. It's like the non-slave owners who supported slavery etc although the second point isn't as similar. If you know it's wrong then reaping the benefits from a flawed system is some f*ck shit. Let's agree to disagree and move on.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
That's a very poor logic. In Islam those who don't stop the wrongdoers are no different than the wrongdoers. It's like the non-slave owners who supported slavery etc although the second point isn't as similar. If you know it's wrong then reaping the benefits from a flawed system is some f*ck shit. Let's agree to disagree and move on.
No complaints on my side

maestro

Cultural revolution

If you need your qabil to get somewhere in life means you have no life and can't make it on your own

Status
Not open for further replies.