Ways to end qabilism forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaq

VIP
Qabiil isn't necessarily a problem. They have the qabiil system in many countries in the world such as Saudi and Korea. In both those countries the surnames are basically qabiil and the clan lineages are written down. Despite that they don't have the issues we have. It also helps that they are rich countries where the clans are not in competition over basic necessities. It's a part and parcel of our culture and we shouldn't get rid of it just to be act Western. We should even adopt the Saudis/Koreans' system and make qabiil our surnames. Make it out in the open and in your face. People will get used to it and get over it.

What is bad and should be eradicated is qabyaalad. There's a big difference between the two.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The Japanese scraped their clan system to not get colonized but Somalis MUH QABIL.
The key will be the education system and maybe conscription

People need to really learn the deen. That's the only solution or we're gonna continue living like the pre-Islamic Arabs. They were the OG savage qabilists.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Normalise qabil and make it part of society, only reason people use qabil is cause their jobless , people need jobs to busy them selves when you have a job your busy trying to make money not focusing on x clan etc. Make your last sub clan a surname like what the romans used to do and a lot of propaganda about somalinimo and maybe people will be somali first qabil second

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Let Somaliland go so they can help the rest of Somalia. Then we can focus on liberating Ogaden & taking northern Kenya :fittytousand:
your former leaders made a big mistake by giving away your sovereignty. the only way somaliland can get a recognition is if you guys are sitting on large oil fields that attracts the USA or you ask Mogadishu for some kind of sovereignty. Anyway, somaliland is doing much better than Djibouti, Ethiopia and Eritrea. As for Somalia, I highly doubt they'll ever recover from the mess they got themselves into.

Democracy is for cucks . Somalia needs an iron fisted liberal dictator that will ban tribalists, Islamists, teetotalists, vegetarians, and other dickless imbeciles.

A strong modernising liberal autocrat for fifty years, and then fifty more till the minutest trace of backwardness has been nuked off the face of the Horn, till women's heads go uncovered, dicks uncircumcised, and beer unneglected.

"vegetarians, and other dickless imbeciles"

:dead::dead::deadmanny:

your former leaders made a big mistake by giving away your sovereignty. the only way somaliland can get a recognition is if you guys are sitting on large oil fields that attracts the USA or you ask Mogadishu for some kind of sovereignty. Anyway, somaliland is doing much better than Djibouti, Ethiopia and Eritrea. As for Somalia, I highly doubt they'll ever recover from the mess they got themselves into.
Waar don't remind me about my stupid uncles naivety :faysalwtf:
They were pro-somali & they believed the people in the south would be that way aswell :farole:

The problem with the moqdishu goverment is that they don't wish all somalis equal success. They don't want to see Djibouti, Somaliland, Ogaden, NFD succeed. They want to be the star because they were considered the head of power & they are sitting on their egos & pride. All this 1 Somali state is fake propaganda to further their own power. I truly believe that all somalis will benefit off of Somaliland being it's own country. It has a strong chance of becoming one of the #1 powerful states in Africa & they will definitely help the occupied somali regions & the south.
:cosbyhmm:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
qabilism works in my favour seeing that i come from a big well known tribe and i have crazy family connections.This makes it easier to start businesses,get connected with the right people and if i f*ck up in somalia my family will cover up my shortcomings.Wallahi its an absolute blessing,vivaqabilism.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Qabiil in itself does not need to be eradicated. It is part of our history, culture and lineage. However, what we do need to get rid of is qabyaalad. It is a disease, it is rife in Somalis. What we need to do is establish a meritocratic society. Anyone, no matter what qabiil you're from can get a decent job, its more about skill.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
qabilism works in my favour seeing that i come from a big well known tribe and i have crazy family connections.This makes it easier to start businesses,get connected with the right people and if i f*ck up in somalia my family will cover up my shortcomings.Wallahi its an absolute blessing,vivaqabilism.
Wasn't you an anti-qabyaalad back in the day? SSPOT really changes people :dead:

Last edited:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

This is exactly what we need to eradicate sxb. How about you mess up and Madhiban comes along and takes your job and has more skill than you. You can't just say "Muh Qabiil" can you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts