Ways to end qabilism forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Xooshdheere arent you the one always hating on Puntland and anything that has to do with Puntland and then you've the audacity to say you're not qabiliste. You're a hypocrite and Allah swt hates hypocrites. If you're going to be qabiliste then be open about it, don't be a and hide behind nationalism. FOH.

Gibiin-Udug

Everyone on here has left "the religion", including you. A confused lesbian cannot be a Muslim. :kanyeshrug:

Loooooool@ lesbian. Now that's a new one.
Awwwww

Making up stuff now are we.

Talk to me when you get morals and start having principles. You're weak, you couldn't handle the religion so you ran away just like your daddy did when you were born.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
@Xooshdheere arent you the one always hating on Puntland and anything that has to do with Puntland and then you've the audacity to say you're not qabiliste. You're a hypocrite and Allah swt hates hypocrites. If you're going to be qabiliste then be open about it, don't be a and hide behind nationalism. FOH.
kkkkkk. :chrisfreshhah: If I hate on Pl, am I a qabiliste? I am not biased, I hate on anyone with a valid reason. Just ask your Down syndrome daddy.

Gibiin-Udug

kkkkkk. :chrisfreshhah: If I hate on Pl, am I a qabiliste? I am not biased, I hate on anyone with a valid reason. Just ask your Down syndrome daddy.
No you're the biggest Puntland hater, like I said don't be a and stop hiding your true colors. You musty, dusty, confused parrot.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Loooooool@ lesbian. Now that's a new one.
Awwwww

Making up stuff now are we.

Talk to me when you get morals and start having principles. You're weak, you couldn't handle the religion so you ran away just like your daddy did when you were born.
This thread is about getting rid of qabiilism. Virtually everyone sees the problems it causes and we're all agreed that it has to go, or at least lose its significance. You're the idiot who came on to spout nonsense. I say your parents have failed you because I'm assuming it runs in the family. I'm thinking your parents are also obsessed with their qabiil paradise (i.e. Puntland). And as for the lesbian denial,
:ulyin:

Gibiin-Udug

This thread is about getting rid of qabiilism. Virtually everyone sees the problems it causes and we're all agreed that it has to go, or at least lose its significance. You're the idiot who came on to spout nonsense. I say your parents have failed you because I'm assuming it runs in the family. I'm thinking your parents are also obsessed with their qabiil paradise (i.e. Puntland). And as for the lesbian denial,
:ulyin:
Okay atheist, talk to me when you get the will power to follow a religion, you weak .

In the meantime say hello to the other losers in my ignored list.

Gibiin-Udug

>when a hardcore qabiliste accuses you of being qabiliste

whats the meaning of life anymore :icon lol:
Qabiliste recognizes another qabiliste. Stop hiding and be open with your qabilism.

Unlike you, my distaste for other qabiils are all equal. I dislike them equally.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Qabiliste recognizes another qabiliste. Stop hiding and be open with your qabilism.

Unlike you, my distaste for other qabiils are all equal. I dislike them equally.
I don't want to be associated with autistic screeching losers. :icon lol: What do I gain from that? Grow up, it's 2017. You primitive African.

Gibiin-Udug

:what1: You edited.
No I didn't.
I don't want to be associated with autistic screeching losers. :icon lol: What do I gain from that? Grow up, it's 2017. You primitive African.
Says the hypocrite coward who can't be honest and hides behind nationalism. I also don't want to be associated with a weak but I'm a nice person, I want people to live their truth.

Remember Allah swt hates hypocrites, stop being a hypocrite parrot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending