Ways to end qabilism forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
There is also the internet which can be a powerful tool. It will keep becoming available in Somalia until the day Google or some big company sets up its satellite wifi for everyone. once people get internet they go on YouTube and interact with non Somalis therefore expanding their horizons after seeing that Somalis are treated the same by foreigners.
If you think about it, this is already happening on a mass scale. Access to the internet was what propelled the Farmaajo fever this summer. Imagine what a non-qabiilist populist can do if millions more have access to cheap internet. I missed that one.

Last edited:

maestro

Cultural revolution
One of the advantages of qabiil is the xeer system (or customary law). This lifts responsibility from the individual to the clan, meaning if a man commits murder, his qabiil will pay blood money for it and he's good to go. Imposing the rule of law and personal responsibility will permanently end the importance of qabiil.

This was a good system in 1517bc but not very good in 2017. There are much better systems of repatriation and punishment of crimes than xeer but Somalia has no strong institutions to implement such systems.

Benjamin

någon :)
Democracy is for cucks . Somalia needs an iron fisted liberal dictator that will ban tribalists, Islamists, teetotalists, vegetarians, and other dickless imbeciles.

A strong modernising liberal autocrat for fifty years, and then fifty more till the minutest trace of backwardness has been nuked off the face of the Horn, till women's heads go uncovered, dicks uncircumcised, and beer unneglected.

You're a truly secular mujahid , but you're a bit too extreme for me. :nahgirl:

"People who can't learn from history are doomed to repeat it". :farmajoyaab:
You're a traitor.

I know. It's as if he hasn't heard of MSB. He really wanted to get rid of qabiil and ended up plunging the country into qabiil wars.
It should be illegal to disrespect MSB. In Turkey they jail folks who blaspheme the name of our great emir Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (May Allah ennoble his face). We need the same law for Jalle Siyad.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Somalia has no strong institutions to implement such systems.
And even if it did, those institutions would be plagued by the usual third world country corruption and general ineptitude. They should prosecute corruption viciously and give people confidence in the legal system (i.e. televise trials in court). This will go a long way to ending the significance of qabiil. There will come a time where people won't even know their abtiris.
:banderas:

Tribalism in every form is bad. The problem is in the west it's west vs black (two big groups) while in Somalia it's clan vs clan, shit don't even make sense.

Even nationalism is bad if you think about it. Can't be a successful country if you can't see the flaws and criticize your nation if you love it too much.

Tribalism is good, we need it for vetting purposes.

When I say nationalism, I mean it in terms of unity and working to improve the country as one.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
It should be illegal to disrespect MSB. In Turkey they jail folks who blaspheme the name of our great emir Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (May Allah ennoble his face). We need the same law for Jalle Siyad.
We should have a 'f*ck MSB day'. It would be a day to celebrate democracy and condemn criminals who seize power by force.

Benjamin

Changed your avatar again. Unbelievable.

Why am I too extreme habibi. The secular mujahideen are filled with taqwa.

Don't bother counting my avatar, I change it at least 5 times a day :siilaanyolaugh:
Surprise I did it again. :sheed:

we are filled with taqwa I know but you cross the line sometimes. :fittytousand:

Last edited:
We should have a 'f*ck MSB day'. It would be a day to celebrate democracy and condemn criminals who seize power by force.
Spoken like a true bandit. Kulahaa Siyad halo waso. Buddy all power is based on force. The first thing they tell you in political science 101 is Government is the monopoly on the use of force over a geographical area. When you're dealing with brainwashed savages who believe in clans and adulating men with massive pubic hair on their chin, you've gotta bring the hammer down on the fuckers. They tried democracy in Egypt. Look what happened. They put a camel raping Ikhwani in power. But the secular mujahideen sprang into action and now Morsi is getting buttfucked in jail just like Sayyid Qutub.

God bless Abdul Fatah al-Sisi: A strong liberal dictator.

Last edited:
Don't bother counting my avatar, I change it 5 times a day :siilaanyolaugh:
Surprise I did it again. :sheed:

we are filled with taqwa I know but you cross the line sometimes. :fittytousand:
Wallahi I wish I had your avatar. So beautiful. I have tears cascading down my ugly face. Atatürk ha nooladho.

Crossed the line? No son, you crossed the line. You can't talk to awoowe Bidaar like that.

Benjamin

Wallahi I wish I had your avatar. So beautiful. I have tears cascading down my ugly face. Atatürk ha nooladho.

Crossed the line? No son, you crossed the line. You can't talk to awoowe Bidaar like that.

I don't have the energy to debate with you.
leaving-gif-4.gif

Last edited:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Tribalism is good, we need it for vetting purposes.

When I say nationalism, I mean it in terms of unity and working to improve the country as one.

You can do vetting without tribalism. Tribalism = racism and that is a really stupid backward ideology that needs to die immediately.

Nationalism is up for debate but it also encourages unity of one group to hate and go to war on another group.

All these -ism seem to be linked. Tribalism leads to Nationalism leads to Racism which leads to even more Tribalism. It's a cycle of hate and false pride

All I want is to live in peace and prosperity with friend&family and I can only achieve this with a strong government that serves me and my interests. At the end of the day all that matters is that and non of these -isms. I assume most people in Somalia and the world want this

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Bull crap!

Qabiil was created for us to recognize each other, without qabiil I wouldn't communicate with my 1273747282834737 cousins around the world. Just look at this forum, I talk to my cousins on here,we recognized each other because of qabiil.

Imagine getting lost in a different Country, the first thing Somalis will ask you because of qabiil. Qabiil brings people together. I can stay with my adeer the former prime minister of Somalia CCCS because he's my uncle. I can go to NYC and eedo Iman the world renowned super world and super rich, I can knock her door and she will instantly welcome me, I can go to Canada and stay with the minister of immigration because he is my cousin. I can go to Oman and stay with the sultans because of the qabiil I share with them.

Qabiil is our identity.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Bull crap!

Qabiil was created for us to recognize each other, without qabiil I wouldn't communicate with my 1273747282834737 cousins around the world. Just look at this forum, I talk to my cousins on here,we recognized each other because of qabiil.

Imagine getting lost in a different Country, the first thing Somalis will ask you because of qabiil. Qabiil brings people together. I can stay with my adeer the former prime minister of Somalia CCCS because he's my uncle. I can go to NYC and knock on eedo Iman the world renowned super world and super rich, I can knock knock her door and she will instantly welcome me, I can go to Canada and stay with the minister of immigration because he is my cousin. I can go to Oman and stay with the sultans because of the qabiil I share with them.

Qabiil is our identity.
:mjlol: ok, other than knocking on people's doors...how do you know they will let you i- nvm.
what has qabiil brought other than contacts :cosbyhmm:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:mjlol: ok, other than knocking on people's doors...how do you know they will let you i- nvm.
what has qabiil brought other than contacts :cosbyhmm:
It's not about knocking people's doors, it's about telling this forum that my qabiil is the most successful qabiil that was created Mashallah.

Read between the lines, Thong boy.

Get it cause thong is a form of an underwear and your region sounds like an underwear in afsomali.

Kkkkkkk

I crack myself up Wallahi.

Mashallah to me.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
It's not about knocking people's doors, it's about telling this forum that my qabiil is the most successful qabiil that was created Mashallah.

Read between the lines, Thong boy.

Get it cause thong is a form of an underwear and your region sounds like an underwear in afsomali.

Kkkkkkk

I crack myself up Wallahi.

Mashallah to me.
IMG_3285.jpg

god bless s :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts