Ways to end qabilism forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Everyone knows our biggest problem is tribalism but no talks about fixing it. We need to discuss the solutions to this problem asap

Here's my suggestion

1. Kill qabil itself
Qabil is garbage and worthless. It has absolutely no value in today's world other than ruining people's lives so why keep it? Help kill qabil by not naming your kids the tradition Somali way of counting fathers. Give them instead generic family name format that 90% of the world uses. Most Muslim ethnicities use this format and there is no place in the religion where it says you must name this way so don't bring that "It's because of Islam" bullshit. This is 100% cultural and cultures can change
If you kill qabil then obviously qabilism is dead. Cut the head of the chicken that's qabyalad

2. Propaganda and stigmatization.
Make qabilists be treated like how Nazis and Commies were treated in the USA. Make people scared of qabilism by non stop propaganda and condition them to fear the consequences of it. This will guarantee 100% to kill this shit fast

3. Education and spreading awareness.
This is a soft and slow approach but educating people about the problems of tribalism will help. Most in Somalia don't know a world without qabil and it's always us vs them. They need to be shown a better way.

Those are some of the solutions I suggest. Instead of always complaining and nagging online about qabilism we should roll our sleeves up and actively take part in whatever we say.

P:S// for those who support qabilism and want this cancer to never be cured of Somalis then enjoy being part of a failed race. Most young Somali kids today claim some other shit over Somali due to self hate and embarrassment. I am done hating on those kids. In fact I will join them if I lose hope and since it has been 30 years, hope grows thinner every year.
All this because of a toxic ideology you won't let go of smh

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
IMG_3285.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It kind of is already disappearing with this new generation, atleast in the diaspora.:cosbyhmm:

In example, I know my parents qabils but have no idea about their significance or history:mjpls:

It kind of is already disappearing with this new generation, atleast in the diaspora.:cosbyhmm:

In example, I know my parents qabils but have no idea about their significance or history:mjpls:
To be honest it doesn't really matter if its disappearing in the diaspora unless they're moving back to Somalia, what we're doing is pretty useless to Somalia's future its whats happening to the youth back home who are going to impact it and if qabil isn't vanishing then its here to stay for a longtime, probably another 100 years

Last edited:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Hold open, democratic elections with obvious safeguards (i.e. prosecute election fraud/rigging). Do this over and over and when people get used to being ruled by other clans (and ruling them), qabil will be irrelevant because it would have no advantanges. This would work especially well if candidates were elected based on their campaign issues. Proof that this would work is Farmaajo--he was popular throughout the country and even among non-Darods (although he recently shit the bed)

maestro

Cultural revolution

There are some stupid fuckers who are ruining it for us and keeping it alive but they're just trolls I hope. Look at the politics section it's either 40+ yo fobs or some edgy teenager who knows about qabil solely from the forum.

They found out about the qabil they belong to this year and they act all cliquey "us vs them" like a typical teenage trash from the high school movies.

If the said person is between ages 20-35 and talks about qabil then something is wrong with them. No other explanation

You are way too optimistic. Think 500 years. Although it will gradually lose significance.
Yeah I know, originally i was going to write 100 years but i thought that was discouraging but then i knew 50 years was waaaaaaayyyyyy too optimistic so i was going to edit it to 100 years (more like 300) before you replied.Sooner or later(much later) its going to disappear, sure maybe Somalis won't exist by that time but it has to as you said.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Hold open, democratic elections with obvious safeguards (i.e. prosecute election fraud/rigging). Do this over and over and when people get used to being ruled by other clans (and ruling them), qabil will be irrelevant because it would have no advantanges. This would work especially well if candidates were elected based on their campaign issues. Proof that this would work is Farmaajo--he was popular throughout the country and even among non-Darods (although he recently shit the bed)

Forgot to add democracy but it's very good. democratic elections (1 vote = 1 person) will show people that other clan members can be good leaders and serve their interests. Politics will shift from being tribal to ideological.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Yeah I know, originally i was going to write 100 years but i thought that was discouraging but then i knew 50 years was waaaaaaayyyyyy too optimistic so i was going to edit it to 100 years (more like 300) before you replied.Sooner or later(much later) its going to disappear, sure maybe Somalis won't exist by that time but it has to as you said.
The major upside is that diaspora millennials (and even millennials back home) are more ideological than qabilist. If they rise up and take control, your 50-year hope is possible. The power of qabil can dwindle fast if millennials have a bigger say.

Another way to end it is by stability and growing the economy, usually when you're poorer and more prone to disease and drought the more superstitious you are,also education.You don't see the English dividing into Franks and Anglos or Gauls and Goths because they could careless as they don't have to fight each other anymore to survive, now the state is their clan elder

Status
Not open for further replies.