Waxay Somali ka degi ladahay

qabilo badan oo aan 10 tekniko lahayn ayaa barlamanka laga buxiyay. Somalia waa habraha isaaq hiraab iyo Mahmoud salebaan iyo kuwa soo raca. Eveyone else waa inay hambada iyo nabada ku gancaan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
qabilo badan oo aan 10 tekniko lahayn ayaa barlamanka laga buxiyay. Somalia waa habraha isaaq hiraab iyo Mahmoud salebaan iyo kuwa soo raca. Eveyone else waa inay hambada iyo nabada ku gancaan.

That's a good point, the rest are just trying to squeeze themselves in a spot in the chaos of larger clans. That's all it is, it's in their interest larger clans are at odds or their liklihood of power is over. Marehan takes advantage of this vacuum.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I suspect the larger clans are using the smaller clans in their enemy to cause 'chaos' in the structure. Like Hawiye backing Marehan. Isaaq Backing Dhulos. I respect one thing about maxamud saleban, they only back abgaal/HY the true landheere in their clans, cuz landheere ayaa wax ka naxayo, they lose the most. I doubt you will ever see an MJ backing Murusade or HJ

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

In all honesty outside of the 'tribal mindset' which is 'very' few in politicians today, they are there to make a name for themselves, money, status and other personal agendas. They only use the tribe card when they lose their job cuz they know the 67 IQ in the nation will take the BAIT. Most Somali clans are allied to the GULF in some way or another. They know it's crucial they form cross-tribal coalitions or else the qataris/dubai folks will tell them to f*ck off u don't stand a chance to form a govt with just ISAAQ in parliament. This is where the problems happen the most.

Fahad Yasin then carefully selects the most 'greedy or dumbest' guy in parliament and offers them a job in his 'coalition' in return for securing their clans-men vote in parliament. It's not just him, the reason their all islamist is to 'suck on that gulf money' and buy MPS at election time. Nothing else. So don't ignore personal interest of politicians being 'huge' factor. If u think Dhoobodareeb gives a shit about warsangeli think again nigga kkkk, he lost his job, he only uses warsangeli to get his job back thru threats of clan war.

It's a 67 IQ nation with 80 IQ nation trying to play politics and as u can see the nation looks like a cesspool kkkkkk. Gulf guy is only 80 cause his not 'starving' and jumped 10 points cuz of the oil kkkkk and not starving like somalia or ethiopia.

That's why Bantu countries scale higher then us as the poverty is less which adds extra iq points to the nation, that's if your using the economical approach to grade IQ of each nation. The reason they grade based on economy, if your so fuckin smart, you would create technology, medicine, weapons, etc and complex things but your 67 IQ brain power isn't useful beyond 'farming' lol and the world is like 'gee' even 10000 years ago ppl cud farm, your like mentally the same iq as someone 10000 years ago to them

@DR OSMAN & @Samaalism

zuma-meme.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You are entitled to ur opinion my brother but u underestimate the majority, those of us who have no allegiance to failed qabiil fiefdoms but believe in each other as individuals no matter where in our great lands we come from. We will win in the end because chaos eventually comes to an end :)

You are entitled to ur opinion my brother but u underestimate the majority, those of us who have no allegiance to failed qabiil fiefdoms but believe in each other as individuals no matter where in our great lands we come from. We will win in the end because chaos eventually comes to an end :)
I can already tell this'll get lots of likes
:reallymaury:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Well sorry but I am tribal I feel I need to preserve my 80 and not let it skew to 67 thru Contact with lower cultures in the south, I am culturally and trade wise connected to Oman then anything in the south beyond 'agriculture'. The 80 IQ culture has passed onto me and explains why we cannot get along, 'segregation of cultures is mandatory'. I support the jewish model, no non jews allowed in Israel as it may contaminate their higher culture, I say the same for PL, No southies or Id33r allowed. Let Id33r join his jigjiga corridor where it's even lower then the south 67 IQ, it's graded 63 kkkkk. Only non hartis allowed are ppl who lived there for generations like dir, madhiban, Madows in coastline like how palestinians r allowed to stay in israel, But migration from non hartis NO WAY

Sorry dude if Israel and Ashkenazis are tribal about Israel which is no different to me calling PL HARTI-LAND, since Israel was a man, Harti was a man called Salax. Israel was the Nickname of Jacob. Waan isku dhaqan dhow nahay dheh, we have abtirsi and real names and nicknames. Jacob was nicknamed Israel, just like Salah was nicknamed Harti. I have right to declare Harti Land like Israel and keep my quran like he keeps his Torah.

I have a right to demand Harti abtirsi like he does and if your not harti you can be 'convert' to Harti like he does to non Israelis he says come and join us 'jewish faith' but your not 'seed' of Israel, your technically still worshipping him thru religion. In my future PL, I will demand you point to Harti ancestor in PL and it must be confirmed thru our 'harti' department team like Israel has.

Dude If you criticize me for being tribal, your basically insulting the most intelligent ppl on the planet who influece every european and american country economically and academically and survived 3000 years being tribal as f*ck. VIVA TRIBE

@PuntiteQueen SUPPORTS ME AS SHE IS OF MY PHILOSOPHY, SHE JUST WAITING FOR A POLITICIAN TO COME ALONG AND DECLARE IT A POLICY AND END SOMALI NONSENSE AND BEGIN DISINFECTING TRIBALLY, WALLS IN GALKAYO, SEGREGATION OF SOUTHIES, AS FOR FALL I N TRADE, GARACAD WILL PICK UP DDSI LIVESTOCK

Trending