Wax waalan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Inaabti I have questions for you. @AbdiJew ma naag ba London u joogta? Why does he always come to London every summer holiday?

he is in london and I think he is there for a sinister reasons. his siblings. He loves the place although I was disgusted by it rudimentary ways of taking showers. I had to press a switch then another to take a warm water shower. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::damn::damn::damn::damn:

And walahi half of your hotels dont have an AC, they gave me a fan

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
he is in london and I think he is there for a sinister reasons. his siblings. He loves the place although I was disgusted by it rudimentary ways of taking showers. I had to press a switch then another to take a warm water shower. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::damn::damn::damn::damn:

And walahi half of your hotels dont have an AC, they gave me a fan
Stop being stingy and going to bum ass hotels. You can't ask for more if you don't wanna pay more saxiib

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Link us to a yelp review of the hotel. :ulyin:

You're too cheap to even go to a motel, I bet you stayed with a cousin and their 5 children in a council flat. :lolbron:

Yes! Walahi that was the case. I stayed at a flat infested with ceydh drinking Somali families. In the evening, coming back from suuqa, I kid you not walahi I would pass through hordes of hooyos watching over their kids at the playground while they gossip. There were also so many ninjas among them. At the same time there's Somali restaurants/cafes steps away from these flats. It was completely bizarre world.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Yes! Walahi that was the case. I stayed at a flat infested with ceydh drinking Somali families. In the evening, coming back from suuqa, I kid you not walahi I would pass through hordes of hooyos watching over their kids at the playground while they gossip. There were also so many ninjas among them. At the same time there's Somali restaurants/cafes steps away from these flats. It was completely bizarre world.
That's the way London is :manny:

waraabe

Your superior

That doesn't sound like a holiday damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts