Water is it really free? Not in an Orwellian society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I called up my water supplier and pointed out the error in the bill they sent me. After going back and forth with them for a while they finally admitted their mistake cause there was a leakage laakinse cause the qumayo on the other end of the line gave me such a hard time I thought it was my turn to return the favour. I told her I wasn't happy with her service and the company she represents extorts money from people especially the elderly who can't take you to task.

I said I do not require their services any longer, she said everybody needs water.

I told her that I would collect the rain water and I have distillers so I will put them to good use.

She told me it's against the law and warned against it stressing that I could be arrested.

Did your water bill increase by like
50-100%?

These utilities companies are crooks. I remember I was gone for a month and when I came back, my bill was the exact same as other months.

If there was no regulations in rainwater and everyone resorted to hoarding it , reservoirs,lakes, rivers and groundwater would not be replenished. This is the reason why rainwater isn't allowed to be collected on large scale for personal use.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If there was no regulations in rainwater and everyone resorted to hoarding it , reservoirs,lakes, rivers and groundwater would not be replenished. This is the reason why rainwater isn't allowed to be collected on large scale for personal use.
I see you have thoroughly been indoctrinated :ohhh:

What excuse will you make when they start charging us for the air we breath:mjlaugh:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

Just imagine what would happen if people were digging berkado in the west :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That was climate change. There is talks of a Carbon tax in some political circles but that is something that likely won't be happening anytime soon. Not to mention it would theoretically be imposed on Big Businesses not individuals.
Do you know about the tale of a boiling frog:comeon:

I called up my water supplier and pointed out the error in the bill they sent me. After going back and forth with them for a while they finally admitted their mistake cause there was a leakage laakinse cause the qumayo on the other end of the line gave me such a hard time I thought it was my turn to return the favour. I told her I wasn't happy with her service and the company she represents extorts money from people especially the elderly who can't take you to task.

I said I do not require their services any longer, she said everybody needs water.

I told her that I would collect the rain water and I have distillers so I will put them to good use.

She told me it's against the law and warned against it stressing that I could be arrested.

Lol as ridiculous as it sounds it's true. There is even something called surface water charge which is basically charging you the water that flows from your rooftops of your homes down to the public drainage systems. how bout that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending