Watching this YOUTUBE.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was mesmerized by this host, a look alike of Winston Churchill! He is very professional, and good at hosting! I am impressed.

Anyway--he is showcasing a river in Djobouti, (lake Aisaal?) about how below sea the river runs, just like the Grand Canyon Colorado river in Arizona and the Dead Sea--which was the place of former Sodom and Gomorrah.

Now the interesting thing is ---Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed by God for Homosexuality vice. According to Quran, the Angel Jibrel lifted the land upside down. Today, the dead sea is lifeless. No Fish or life can survice in the sea. The most people use of the red sea is extracting salt .

Coincidentally, Djibouti is dry and dead like former Sodom and Gomorrah. And also Djibouti is a main exporter of Salt. Now knowing how the modern Djibouti people are without Morals, or the "Somali French", is it possible that Djibouti was once destroyed by God like in Sodom and Gomorrah ??? If yes, what crimes did they commit?

As to the Grand Canyon which in America, dry and life less as the two mentioned above, the Indians lived there for eternity. Their ancestors were probably destroyed because of idol worshiping.

What ya think? Too deep? or too depressing? LOL

You right :salute:

This site full of gheerers/jherers (dont know how to spell it). Anyways bro focus on sixth form/college wallah dont waste time here, aim for 100% in everything nothing less. By studying to the best of your ability it worked for me. You got this and i will see after exams, in the summer.

Im gonna have to hit 8-10hours a day to smash these exams (got other shit too on top) and they say first yrs easy. What a lie life is not easy.

Salams for good tho jumah mubarak too. :nvjpqts: :2tjlv3e:

This site full of gheerers/jherers (dont know how to spell it). Anyways bro focus on sixth form/college wallah dont waste time here, aim for 100% in everything nothing less. By studying to the best of your ability it worked for me. You got this and i will see after exams, in the summer.

Im gonna have to hit 8-10hours a day to smash these exams (got other shit too on top) and they say first yrs easy. What a lie life is not easy.

Salams for good tho jumah mubarak too. :nvjpqts: :2tjlv3e:
good luck on your exam
manage your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts