Watching this makes me cry

I can’t really watch this without crying for some reason…….. I roast somalia a lot but god this song and this woman is so beautiful and cultured…… my mom used to play this song so much…….. what happened to all this, modest and cultured and the instrumentation is amazing.

ill show my kids this song one day, I just hope I don’t have to tell them this was somalia when it was at its best❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I can’t really watch this without crying for some reason…….. I roast somalia a lot but god this song and this woman is so beautiful and cultured…… my mom used to play this song so much…….. what happened to all this, modest and cultured and the instrumentation is amazing.

ill show my kids this song one day, I just hope I don’t have to tell them this was somalia when it was at its best❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Somalis and qabyaalad ended this.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

This was true Somali culture before Arabs cucked us.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Absolute Gem

Trending