Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
nba,premier league, nfl anything with sport is just so uninteresting to watch

I watched a lot when I was a kid but nowadays it's too boring

TooMacaan

VIP
:damn::damn::damn:Might not be a good idea to post a thread like this sxb.

Knowing the type of guys on here...they'll scramble out of the woodworks in hordes, in order to regurgitate all that extreme alpha ish at you. You're giving them more ammo for their BS:damedamn:

Last edited:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I watch NBA only when raptors are playing. I even pre record games and watch when I have time (I avoid checking the score). If the raptors aren't playing, I'd watch a finals game 7. I watch CFL and NFL once a week. I prefer rugby to football though.

I watch premier league on Saturdays and Sundays. I correctly predicted the Leicester upset a couple of games in. I supported Chelsea from the beginning and still do. I watch Champions League on Tuesday and Wednesday and my team (since forever) is Bayern.

I watch every game of Euro and interesting games of the World Cup. I watch every game starting from the quarterfinals no matter which team is involved. My favourite team is Brazil even after that 7-1 clobbering by the nazis.

Well, @Mercury there you have it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Mma I can be up 4 in the middle of the night watching it
i can watch this wee lad fight all day
img_3304-png.27789

20969290_113167169405122_1876718898091393024_n.jpg

:childplease:

@Mercury

You must be on a troll-run. These 'in touch with feminine side' or 'reject male/gender stereotypes' threads are too bait for them to be genuine. What's your motive here?

Next week:

"Testicles are seriously overrated you guys. :mjhaps:"

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
are u a gay???? u don't like sports like football but you watch mma ography all night men almost naked on top of each other, mma is for the s

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
are u a gay???? u don't like sports like football but you watch mma ography all night men almost naked on top of each other, mma is for the s

Mma is more interesting than 22 guys running around kicking a ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts