Watch this video on Haiti vs Dominican Republic

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
This is about why these two countries are different despite being on the same island and it talks about racism in the DR towards Haitians and dark skin people. What's fascinating is Dominicans are black but they identify as "Indio" or native.

Dominican racist attitude towards Haitians was shaped by the White/Spaniard Dominican Elite Class that rule the Dominican Republic & project their racism towards Black Dominicans onto the Haitians as well.

The White Dominicans make up the Upper-Classes. Whereas, the lower-classes are made up by blacks in the Dominican Republic. Therefore, the Dominican republic's general attitude towards the Haitians who are overwhelmingly Black will be no different.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is about why these two countries are different despite being on the same island and it talks about racism in the DR towards Haitians and dark skin people. What's fascinating is Dominicans are black but they identify as "Indio" or native.

Just look at the border between them. I've seen enough. Haiti is very misfortuneate.
:dwill: :mjlol:

uclltx9yrbb31.jpg

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
this is more than black and white. haiti enslaved the dominacans you know, so thats why most dominicans hate them.

the island was split between spain and french, and once the colonizers left, the haitians then colonized the other side, doing so for decades. so Domincan Republic got their official independence from Haiti officially, not Spain

Watched this about a month ago.

Basically while France raped Haiti of it resources and tortured it's people, Spain took a different approach with DR and actually invested in the territory and went as far to promote mating with the native people(which is why people from DR tend to be light skinned with mix features), now that DR is a mixed country(native/spanish) and much more successful than Haiti(due to Spain's approach to colonization), Dominicans look down upon Haitians.

What @babooshke said, the slavery in DR was different, I think they were cowboys instead of working in the fields?

The French also mixed with locals but not to that extent and I think there were far more African slaves in Haiti as opposed to DR.

The French also loved raping or breeding with African women, that's how the Creoles in New Orleans were formed (Beyonce's maternal side).

Also, there was an extremely racist (Self Hating) ruler in DR the past century who promoted Whitening DR even more and I think they encouraged White Migration.

80% of Dominicans are Afro descendant

Haiti did bad with the ecological problem, but the only French-speaking nation in the new world helped many countries in their wars of independence by being the first to achieve it.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Dominicans really think they're cooler because cadaan people cucked them and diluted their gene pool :mjlol:

Walle I have more respect for Haitians they have that geeljire attitude towards cadaans unlike other madows:salute:

Dominicans really think they're cooler because cadaan people cucked them and diluted their gene pool :mjlol:

Walle I have more respect for Haitians they have that geeljire attitude towards cadaans unlike other madows:salute:

a lot of Caribbean countries claim their white admixture despite the fact that it literally came from unconsentual sex between colonizers and poor natives.:francis:

Elite people like obama think that the best solution for a country like haiti is the union with the Dominican Republic, but the latter are quite racist towards the Haitians and they don't want it

Elite people like obama think that the best solution for a country like haiti is the union with the Dominican Republic, but the latter are quite racist towards the Haitians and they don't want it
a union with a DR would be horrible tf:what1:those dudes are openly racist to haitians. wouldnt be hard to find some brown DR kid calling a haitian the n word

Somalia should start race-mixing with the Spanish just like the Dominican Republic and it will make our people look better and more like hot latinas. Mogadishu today looks like Haiti with all the Madows and bantus everywhere.