Watch out for college dorm Xaalimos and Faraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negro

I have a moldy tangerine as President
I swear college dorm xaalimos and faraxs are giving us normal Somalis just trying to get an education a bad rep all across universities around the world. The amount of times my dorm hall was searched because of xaalimos that don't know how to act cause hooyo gave them a little too much freedom is crazy. Faraxs you've known your life whole acting brand new cause they joined frats and are doing keg stands on the regular. Somebody needs to stop these degenerates before I hear one more time that ashy Abdi's new cadaan girlfriend Becky cooks some good baasto and bariis. The Ls I take on a daily basis is crazy.
:mjcry::mjkkk::kendrickcry:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Don't go to a uni full of Somalis and all your problems will be solved.

Negro

Let's trade for a week, I wanna see what that looks like :drakelaugh:
No you don't it's so ratchet. The only good thing is that this cadaan Becky was talking shit about Somalis and she got jumped by 10 girls and she landed in the hospital.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Cadaan es know how to make good bariis and baasto?
:ileycry:

Wallahi somali girls are loosing it.
I once had a cousin who didnt know how to cook to save her own life. She was in her mid twenties.:ileycry::mjlol:

Negro

Cadaan es know how to make good bariis and baasto?
Stop insulting us you know damn well Becky can't do shit but spread mayo on toast. Ashy abdi just tryna hide the fact that he's a cadaan bootyclapper. But we see him
:susp::susp::susp:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Stop insulting us you know damn well Becky can't do shit but spread mayo on toast. Ashy abdi just tryna hide the fact that he's a cadaan bootyclapper. But we see him
:susp::susp::susp:
CADAAN GIRLS THAT CAN COOK.
:ahh::banderas:
I bet 100 dollars that 95% of Somalispot xalimos cant cook to get a Jannah free card.:chrisfreshhah:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Waryaa youre a white washed somali cadaan boy.
Your posts scream CADAAN.
FOH.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.