Watch Live: Derek Chauvin to be sentenced in death of George Floyd

Lol his attorney’s keeps talking about how he always did his job and never complained even if his boss asked him to dig a hole for 8 hours! Lol Can someone please tell me how that mitigates murder 😂

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He will be out with good behavior in 15 years, just in time for him to turn 60 yo time for his retirement pension. I say it is fair.

Last edited:
He will be out with good behavior in 15 years, just in time for him to turn 60 yo time for his retirement pension. I say it is fair.
Lmao that’s actually true. They just saved him 15 yrs of work. But that’s also 15 yrs of street bullying he would’ve done. He doesn’t even have children so he won’t miss raising them either lol! Damn he got off easy. If keeps his shape, he probably won’t have any problem finding a woman in his 60s either 😂

Lmao that’s actually true. They just saved him 15 yrs of work. But that’s also 15 yrs of street bullying he would’ve done. He doesn’t even have children so he won’t miss raising them either lol! Damn he got off easy. If keeps his shape, he probably won’t have any problem finding a woman in his 60s either 😂
those blacks in prison will definitely be terrorizing that man everyday for the next 15-22 yrs

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

No children? Am surprised. Asian wife, no children? What a patient asian wife. Asians without children is like Jews without counting his pennies. An anomaly.

No children? Am surprised. Asian wife, no children? What a patient asian wife. Asians without children is like Jews without counting his pennies. An anomaly.
Com’on ya already know that little B has a micro “ya know what” & suffers from azoospermia. No healthy viable man would be that angry at the world.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Com’on ya already know that little B has a micro “ya know what” & suffers from azoospermia. No healthy viable man would be that angry at the world.

wow. azoospermia huh? Rhymes with Zo.omali.

Anyway his small penis is no problem for small vagina asians. I think he calculatedly chose well

Xaruun

VIP
Anyway his small penis is no problem for small vagina asians. I think he calculatedly
1624657714617.gif

@Basra 204 IQ analysis

those blacks in prison will definitely be terrorizing that man everyday for the next 15-22 yrs
They’ll separate him from general public. Trust me he’ll be protected but at some point he’ll probably act up and get thrown
wow. azoospermia huh? Rhymes with Zo.omali.

Anyway his small penis is no problem for small vagina asians. I think he calculatedly chose well
Aah idk couldn’t tell ya if it rhymes with “Zo.omali” since it doesn’t exist in the dictionary :zhqjlmx:

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The law is only equal when it comes to abusing women. Domestic violence, assault, rape etc are ignored and or prosecuted lightly because the victims are women!

Amirah.... are your nails colored?