Wasting your eggs.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Do you reckon it's better for women to get married in their early 20's before they hit 30?
How many of you don't mind marrying a sister in her 30's who still studying and getting her PhD?

Do you reckon it's better for women to get married in their early 20's before they hit 30?
How many of you don't mind marrying a sister in her 30's who still studying and getting her PhD?

Don't worry about finding suitable farax, you can always buy good looking farax back home

or just show him the greencard

Its calaf. I have friends that have married in their early 30s who have been blessed with a good husband and healthy children.

I also know people that have married in their early 20s who have not been blessed with children or have had failed marriages.

When your time comes, it will come. Also, i don't think Somalispot is the right place to ask these questions as many here believe that after your 25th birthday, you instantly shrivel up and become infertile.
Contrary to the popular belief of sspot many girls in their late 20s and early 30s are getting married to decent and eligible Faraaxs, so put your trust in Allah and make dua that Allah blesses you with a righteous husband.

I personally dont give a f*ck if a woman has her school degrees and shit.

If I wanna marry a chick it would be for her youth, fertility and if she can be a good wife/mother.

Only a xeeywan cares if his future wife has her PhD or not. :mjlol:

PhD doesnt attract high T men, big butt and a smile does.

Its calaf. I have friends that have married in their early 30s who have been blessed with a good husband and healthy children.

I also know people that have married in their early 20s who have not been blessed with children or have had failed marriages.

When your time comes, it will come. Also, i don't think Somalispot is the right place to ask these questions as many here believe that after your 25th birthday, you instantly shrivel up and become infertile.
Contrary to the popular belief of sspot many girls in their late 20s and early 30s are getting married to decent and eligible Faraaxs, so put your trust in Allah and make dua that Allah blesses you with a righteous husband.

You said it!! You know. I already mentioned this in another thread but my grandpa used to tell me to never take seriously a man who compares me to a fruit. They are the most primitive.
Its the qadr of Allah. Some Men on this forum are weird. Faaraxs that I meet in real life are very decent.

You said it!! You know. I already mentioned this in another thread but my grandpa used to tell me to never take seriously a man who compares me to a fruit. They are the most primitive.
Its the qadr of Allah. Some Men on this forum are weird. Faaraxs that I meet in real life are very decent.
If you gotta a nice smile, nice booty, and can cook well come holla at me. Send me them digits #:denzelnigga:

Tukraq

VIP
Need as much kids as possible, you could have dropped out of middle school any I wouldn’t put it against a women, education is overrated to me

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Alhamdulillah, my family and those around me don’t have this toxic mentality.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I personally dont give a f*ck if a woman has her school degrees and shit.

If I wanna marry a chick it would be for her youth, fertility and if she can be a good wife/mother.

Only a xeeywan cares if his future wife has her PhD or not. :mjlol:

PhD doesnt attract high T men, big butt and a smile does.

Your name says it all

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
In a islamic point of view , I believe a bachelors is enough education and a woman should start learning about her deen after her graduation and get married asap. We shouldn't waste our life on uni. We should balance everything.

The only degree which is worth years of study is being a doctor.
Getting a phD in business or Health promotion is a waste.

Tukraq

VIP
In a islamic point of view , I believe a bachelors is enough education and a woman should start learning about her deen after her graduation and get married asap. We shouldn't waste our life on uni. We should balance everything.

The only degree which is worth years of study is being a doctor.
Getting a phD in business or Health promotion is a waste.
Are you a guy? Is a bachelors your standards for a women? I don’t even require a middle school certificate dropouts are welcome

Trending

Latest posts