wassup with somali niggas and rapping?

This future deadbeats with their trash ass lyrics..i don't understand wassup with somali niggas and rapping I even caught a nigga writing so called bars on his book during lunchbreak like nigga is u serious go do something else with your life this is an epidemic wlhi and the worst is that uk cuck who runs maliworld constantly posting them somali cali beestens rappers!! and they all look like this nigga f8a7349cc367879e1e403b2c498aad4e.jpg just give him a nike jacket and a mask

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This future deadbeats with their trash ass lyrics..i don't understand wassup with somali niggas and rapping I even caught a nigga writing so called bars on his book during lunchbreak like nigga is u serious go do something else with your life this is an epidemic wlhi and the worst is that uk cuck who runs maliworld constantly posting them somali cali beestens rappers!! and they all look like this niggaView attachment 85714 just give him a nike jacket and a mask
If you don’t think that man is attractive then what kind of men do you find attractive :dwill:

Trending