Wasiirka Warfaafinta PL explains HSM/Djibouti plan for SL-Somalia confederation

bidenkulaha

GalYare
"Xasan Shiikh, wuxuu rabaa in uu gaar u jaro SSC... Con-federation-na la samaysto Somaliland ... ilaa Jabuuti ayaa wada howshan" - Wasiirka Warfaafinta Puntland.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It doesn't matter Darood still own most of the land between Hawiye and Isaaq.
The plan is a political one, land mass isn’t the important stuff here.

We’ll have an elected President of Somalia and an elected President of Somaliland. Who’ll rotate as President of this confederation of Somalia and Somaliland. Quite similar to the UAE.

Somalia’s majority is Irir and Somaliland’s majority is also Irir. It’s effectively Aidiid and Tuur’s plan but instead of having SL VP we can be on more equal terms.

Darood will be split between the state federations so will be a small minority in both. But you can have a paper FMS in Somaliland and paper one’s in Somalia.

We will never join Amisom and Qadaadweyn sxb we look down on those people. Horta let them fix their tuulos and liberate them from AS and Amisom then we can have a conversation. No such thing as irir sxb we are duriyad

We’ll have an elected President of Somalia and an elected President of Somaliland. Who’ll rotate as President of this confederation of Somalia and Somaliland. Quite similar to the UAE.

Somalia’s majority is Irir and Somaliland’s majority is also Irir. It’s effectively Aidiid and Tuur’s plan but instead of having SL VP we can be on more equal terms
If we get portion of the revenue generated in Berbera-Hargeysa-Wajaale corridor. It would be better than what we have right now. @bidenkulaha I'm warming to this confederation idea, it has its merit. Although I still prefer SL ictiraaf.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If we get portion of the revenue generated in Berbera-Hargeysa-Wajaale corridor. It would be better than what we have right now. @bidenkulaha I'm warming to this confederation idea, it has its merit. Although I still prefer SL ictiraaf.
SL hasn’t got the means to separate, I’m quite disappointed at their performance in Sool. They should be very worried of a Darood president ngl. If these guys ever get the Xamar seat they’ll be sending 10s of thousands of SNA deep into SL.

Confederation is next best thing for them imo. But we need to make it as separate politically. SL Darood vote in SL election. Somalia Darood vote in Somalia only :manny:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

Somalia’s majority is Irir and Somaliland’s majority is also Irir. It’s effectively Aidiid and Tuur’s plan but instead of having SL VP we can be on more equal terms.

Darood will be split between the state federations so will be a small minority in both. But you can have a paper FMS in Somaliland and paper one’s in Somalia.
nio free your degaan before dreaming about others, Puntland is more legitimate than your 1 city state the FGS naga tag 😂

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Not defeating Shabaab, poverty and Hutu anarchy, sending AMISOM home, even building the failed Hobyo port project, no his dream is SSC coming under Somaliland. A condom and a loser.

HG have long defeated Shabaab and have enough wealth in Somalia. We also don’t have AMISOM. Hobyo port would be nice but Xamar is good enough for now.

my dream is for an Irir confed tho. permanent hawiye rule in Somalia is the end goal and that is achieved by splitting Harti between two federations :lawd:

we can then focus on the laangaab JL state once we’re done with PL.

I do love how this thread triggered you tho :mjlaugh: you know why a hawiye user would want this but deflect with ‘Isaaq condom’. I have nothing to lose by using Isaaq against you and everything to gain 😂

we can then focus on the laangaab JL state once we’re done with PL.

You have too much hopes on a decaying fat dictator. Duale is not giving your Abo any attention

:mjlol:

IMG_5271.jpeg

Then daroodiya will be come true were to put the capital haylaan harar jigjigaa kismayo many options

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625-160959_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230625-160959_Twitter.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 28

Trending

Latest posts