Wasiirka Amniga

71D1FCF7-B94F-4453-9A66-2A2231AC8D6E.jpeg

I hope he doesn’t take this job too seriously. Trusting your, “enemy” with your security shows you can’t even protect yourself :pachah1:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
A dead end job let’s be honest. You get blamed for attacks when you aren’t in charge of defence, or police. Feel sorry for any poor bloke who gets this job

A dead end job let’s be honest. You get blamed for attacks when you aren’t in charge of defence, or police. Feel sorry for any poor bloke who gets this job
Bro it’s 2022 and your clan has never visited Villa Somalia, I wouldn’t be talking about dead jobs at all bro iska aamus :deargod:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Bro it’s 2022 and your clan has never visited Villa Somalia, I wouldn’t be talking about dead jobs at all bro iska aamus :deargod:
Just laying the facts mate. No need to be upset.

Things the security minister has no influence or control over.

Banadir Police, SNA, NISA. All serious security positions still come under us. So what security have we trusted you with

Just laying the facts mate. No need to be upset.

Things the security minister has no influence or control over.

Banadir Police, SNA, NISA. All serious security positions still come under us. So what security have we trusted you with
Who’s we? I’m dealing with Beesha Abgaal, who the hell are you? You’re another fan in the stadium wtf :wtfdis:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Who’s we? I’m dealing Abgaal, who the hell are you? :wtfdis:
Police SNA NISA will come under either HG or AG. Regardless all the same to me.

No shisheeye will be controling Xamar security. Wasiirka amni is a maqaasar position. You’ll have the odd Xijaar too for 4.5 purposes but they’ll not be controlling anything.

Police SNA NISA will come under either HG or AG. Regardless all the same to me.

No shisheeye will be controling Xamar security. Wasiirka amni is a maqaasar position. You’ll have the odd Xijaar for 4.5 purposes but they’ll not be controlling anything.
You’re nothing in the eyes of Abgaal, your celebrating government posts that have absolutely no meaning. In Somalia you’re either President, PM or Speaker and brother you are neither. I can say that because I have been telling you what to do for 30 years. If I were a fan like you I would probably be hiding behind qabilka Darood sort of how you always hide behind Hawiye. The difference between you and I, we only celebrate MX accomplishments, and since you have no accomplishments you have to celebrate Abgaal. I would kill myself if the only history I have to brag about was the Darawish and i wasn’t even Dhulbahante :dead:

Last edited:
You’re nothing in the eyes of Abgaal, your celebrating government posts that have absolutely no meaning. In Somalia you’re either President, PM or Speaker and brother you are neither. I can say that because I have been telling you what to do for 30 years. If I were a fan like you I would probably be hiding behind qabilka Darood sort of how you always hide behind Hawiye. The difference between you and I, we only celebrate MX accomplishments, and since you have no accomplishments you have to celebrate Abgaal. I would kill myself if the only history I have to brag about was the Darawish and i wasn’t even Dhulbahante :dead:

stop bullying Biden. He is a good guy and much more clam than his crazy HAG cousins

what sub clan is he ? I read he was sacad HG?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You’re nothing in the eyes of Abgaal, your celebrating government posts that have absolutely no meaning. In Somalia you’re either President, PM or Speaker and brother you are neither. I can say that because I have been telling you what to do for 30 years. If I were a fan like you I would be hiding behind Darood like you always hide behind Hawiye. The difference between you and I, we only celebrate MX accomplishments, and you have no accomplishments which is why you have to celebrate Abgaal. I would kill myself if the only history I had was the Darawish and I’m not even Dhulbahante :dead:

:what: you carry way too much cuqdad, your hatred for your Darood cousins is a problem for you.

HSM is a president worth supporting. Who cares if he’s not Cayr. Between Cabdiqasim and HSM, as president HSM has done more for us. Given we live in Xamar he’s also been the best president for development of this city. He’s advanced all HAG interest creating GM, HS and soon Banadir :salute:

He’s the best technocrat Somalia has got as President and honestly one of the best in Africa. It would be foolish to give that up for a potentially worse Hg President. You always manage to turn this into ‘we wuz kings, remember Siyad barre’ :dead:

stop bullying Biden. He is a good guy and much more clam than his crazy HAG cousins

what sub clan is he ? I read he was sacad HG?
Bro someone’s gotta be honest with him, one day he’s gonna find himself in a cafe with a bunch of old heads bragging about beesha Abgaal and he’ll be stunned when they ask, “adigu ma Abgaal baa tahay” :pachah1:

:what: you carry way too much cuqdad, your hatred for your Darood cousins is a problem for you.

HSM is a president worth supporting. Who cares if he’s not Cayr. Between Cabdiqasim and HSM, as president HSM has done more for us. Given we live in Xamar he’s also been the best president for development of this city. He’s advanced all HAG interest creating GM, HS and soon Banadir :salute:

He’s the best technocrat Somalia has got as President and honestly one of the best in Africa. It would be foolish to give that up for a potentially worse Hg President. You always manage to turn this into ‘we wuz kings, remember Siyad barre’ :dead:
Cuqdad? Bro Sade was attacked from all corners by all Somalis and we still represented for this nation! There is no cuqdad here just qab, do you know what qab means? That’s right, my damiir won’t let me settle for less I don’t know about you though lol

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Bro someone’s gotta be honest with him, one day he’s gonna find himself in a cafe with a bunch of old heads bragging about beesha Abgaal and he’ll be stunned when they ask, “adigu ma Abgaal baa tahay” :pachah1:
:dead:

Because I’m gonna be at a cafe bragging about some FGS position lol. Bro I have a life, investments to focus on. My want is to just have a competent government that doesn’t get in the way of Xamar’s growth so all these investments can make even more returns.

Your guy Farmaajo was getting in the way of that and nearly brought us to war. Now he’s living in AAW’s house so you should see we don’t carry grudges. It’s just HAG is the only trustworthy government because it’s in none of our interests to destroy this city like y’all have a fetish for. No more Barre, AY, Farmaajo’s

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This shows we are true laandheere, imagine riding the coattails of another clan. How pathetic, I dont think Somalis will ever trust HG with Presidency the last time they did they barred their own man from Villa Somalia :damn:

They are a pariah in their community and they run around as Sade Daarood. That's like you and me claiming we are Gorgaarte Hawiye. MX is older than Hiraab by several hundred years, yet they hold eachothers balls. These little cunts think they can divide us while they hold eachothers nutsacks.
:susp:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They are a pariah in their community and they run around as Sade Daarood. That's like you and me claiming we are Gorgaarte Hawiye. MX is older than Hiraab by several hundred years, yet they hold eachothers balls. These little cunts think they can divide us while they hold eachothers nutsacks.
:susp:
I allow them since Hiraab is unfair to compare to. I get why they want to divide HG/Mudulood/Duduble. Only weak clans try isku dir/dividing. Hiraab is too strong economically, politically and militarily. So strong we have distinct sub sub clans of it that compete on their own with MX.

I allow them since Hiraab is unfair to compare to. I get why they want to divide HG/Mudulood/Duduble. Only weak clans try isku dir/dividing. Hiraab is too strong economically, politically and militarily. So strong we have distinct sub sub clans of it that compete on their own with MX.
It’s not just MX, Daroods in general hold their own. In fact there was a famous saying coined by your own people in the 90s. Muslim vs Marehan. Laakin hada waxey mareysaa MX vs Hawiye and waligeydba saas bey aheyd sida caadiga ah. A whole united Hawiye front vs Beesha Marehan. That’s how I like things, it’s the norm as it should be :salute:

Trending

Latest posts