Wasiir Oomar with a historic speech “Jubbaland cannot be held hostage by one man”

cow

VIP
If he is not providing boys for the war then he can shut the fuk up.

New jubbaland will be based on deegaan and those who support the cause.

I am of the opinion of giving the vp to Madowweeyne

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mudane Sheikh Shakuul, millionaire and caalim tells Madoobe just go your here 12 years isaga wareeji!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
All we ask is they show the same kumbaya and maskiinimo they do towards hg in galmudug to their own daarod fellows in jubaland especially Kuumade. Mind you 85% of the users sub clans don’t even settle in gedo but in galmudug. Like this wagardhac weirdo here @Unbothered.
Cumar dheer were Cayr 100 years ago, maybe this explains it. At least the Mx of Galmudug know they aren’t strong enough to lead Galmudug.

Mudane Sheikh Shakuul, millionaire and caalim tells Madoobe just go your here 12 years isaga wareeji!

No way does Madoobe want to vacate as we are set to liberate JL and have money reign down from the IMF. This is the most important time to be controlling an FGS.

F9AFAA8E-B8A3-49FD-B9BE-51A83B72677D.gif

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
Cumar dheer were Cayr 100 years ago, maybe this explains it. At least the Mx of Galmudug know they aren’t strong enough to lead Galmudug.
We are happy with retaining VP if we can get prez that is a plus.
JL presidency is where it is at.

TekNiKo

VIP

No way does Madoobe want to vacate as we are set to liberate JL and have money reign down from the IMF. This is the most important time to be controlling an FGS.

View attachment 261581
Kuumade iyo Sade waa simanyihin, qabiil qabiil ka sareeyo ma jirto! May Allah bless this Sheikh for saying the truth :rejoice: Rer JL will unite against the Hoard and overcome our differences. I see a great warming occuring

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
You haven’t moved an inch. Don’t worry I’m sure we’ll bus in some FGS troops
That's because the people are being trained, ik you can only see the video but go read the post before you say shit liek that. Ahmed Madobe hasn't done shit for a whole decade it will take a United JL response to wipe out khawarij, Adeer Hassan better give us some funding to by heavy guns and armor
:yousmart:

Abaq

VIP
Kuumade iyo Sade waa simanyihin, qabiil qabiil ka sareeyo ma jirto! May Allah bless this Sheikh for saying the truth :rejoice: Rer JL will unite against the Hoard and overcome our differences. I see a great warming occuring
You do know this Sheikh isn’t that popular even among Maqabul right 😂

Madoobe has been refused to land in Addis
Ababa by Mudane Abby Axmed. Mudane Fartaag and Hero Janan will be meeting with General Tesfaye in Addis Ababa for Buale liberation plans

Even fufu know the inevitable is coming

@cow :westbrookswag:

Ofcourse the Kenyas are scaird, those Fufus know how weak their control of Kismayo and nfd is.

Look at all the things mentioned in the article, Wallahi Kenya should be removed from Amisom for interfering in Somali Domestic Politics.

First they gave refuge to dissident Abdirashid Janan, providing him with a base in Mandera, inside Kenyan territory, from which to recruit militias to carry out attacks on Mogadishu-backed troops stationed in Bula Hawo.

Then they violate Somali's Airspace by allowing the then Leader of the Majority in the National Assembly, Adan Duale and Yusuf Haji — who had been the Kenyan Defence minister when Kenya intervened in Somalia —attended Madobe’s inauguration. That flight should of went to Mogadishu First then Kismayo.

They then cry about El Adde

Without the support of certain clans, Kenya was unable to push the war against al-Shabaab to Gedo and Central Juba. In 2016, al-Shabaab overran its base in El Adde, killing almost an entire company of troops. Hostile local clans in Gedo did not cooperate with Kenyans to thwart the swarming attack.

In turn, Kenyan forces hunted down youths from these clans as “terrorists”. Those so called Terrorists were Poor MX kids and men that they killed because their such cowards.

Kenya is shaking i cant wait till we get rid of those fufu useless cowards.

Oomar is an embarrassment walle! it's time to cut of cawlyahan from ogaden.
you will never seen another ogaden tribe behave this way.
These guys are nothing but extra burden. We should cut them off so we can otherize them and justify their xasuuq.

TekNiKo

VIP
f we
Ofcourse the Kenyas are scaird, those Fufus know how weak their control of Kismayo and nfd is.

Look at all the things mentioned in the article, Wallahi Kenya should be removed from Amisom for interfering in Somali Domestic Politics.

First they gave refuge to dissident Abdirashid Janan, providing him with a base in Mandera, inside Kenyan territory, from which to recruit militias to carry out attacks on Mogadishu-backed troops stationed in Bula Hawo.

Then they violate Somali's Airspace by allowing the then Leader of the Majority in the National Assembly, Adan Duale and Yusuf Haji — who had been the Kenyan Defence minister when Kenya intervened in Somalia —attended Madobe’s inauguration. That flight should of went to Mogadishu First then Kismayo.

They then cry about El Adde

Without the support of certain clans, Kenya was unable to push the war against al-Shabaab to Gedo and Central Juba. In 2016, al-Shabaab overran its base in El Adde, killing almost an entire company of troops. Hostile local clans in Gedo did not cooperate with Kenyans to thwart the swarming attack.

In turn, Kenyan forces hunted down youths from these clans as “terrorists”. Those so called Terrorists were Poor MX kids and men that they killed because their such cowards.

Kenya is shaking i cant wait till we get rid of those fufu useless cowards.
I am glad you agree, the KDF goons know time is ticking and the natural order shall be restored

TekNiKo

VIP
Oomar is an embarrassment walle! it's time to cut of cawlyahan from ogaden.
you will never seen another ogaden tribe behave this way.
These guys are nothing but extra burden. We should cut them off so we can otherize them and justify their xasuuq.
You are a sick man! Cawlyahan are the natives of JL and have every right
to demand their share. Rer Abdille ila meereeyso waqtigiis wa gabowgabow

You are a sick man! Cawlyahan are the natives of JL and have every right
to demand their share. Rer Abdille ila meereeyso waqtigiis wa gabowgabow

f*ck them. We never needed them and we don't need them today.
As for garbaharay, we will see the sayid land there sometime soon and you'll be able to do about it is lose your shit online like you always do.

TekNiKo

VIP
f*ck them. We never needed them and we don't need them today.
As for garbaharay, we will see the sayid land there sometime soon and you'll be able to do about it is lose your shit online like you always do.
Shaytaan Madoobe has been despised by even Ogaden heavyweights you think MX will welcome him? Good luck liberating Buale without Cawlyahan! They should join us

Trending

Latest posts