Wasiir Janan reaches Kismayo

Looks like I was right, Farmaajo released his criminal cousin under the pretense of escape.

It's funny that Farmaajo arrests, tortured and deported an War Hero Qalbi Dhagax to the enemy Ethiopia the very country he fought, while in the same time Farmaajo releases Human Rights convicted Criminals because he is his clansman Mx.

Farmaajo is The most tribalist and corrupt President Somalia has ever had.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Looks like I was right, Farmaajo released his criminal cousin under the pretense of escape.

It's funny that Farmaajo arrests, tortured and deported an War Hero Qalbi Dhagax to the enemy Ethiopia the very country he fought, while in the same time Farmaajo releases Human Rights convicted Criminals because he is his clansman Mx.

Farmaajo is corrupt and is a qabilist. This comes as no surprise

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

War ileen Farmajo has a backbone sxb, fiqi tolkii kama janno tago. :drakelaugh:

I have a feeling he was released after receiving some orientation. He will go to Jubbaland as a double agent and a mole to ruin Axmed Madoobe from within.

FB_IMG_1580475348171.jpg

:p

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Wa laandheere dhe, his tribe Rer ahmed demanded his release, go release Hassan Dahir Aweys who has been in prison for 5 years :drakekidding:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
It was obvious failmucho released his own cousin. Blackie should put a price on his head he’s clearly with the enemy and I bet Djanango @CirJiid :pachah1:Will be heading to Jubbaland to cause some trouble

Wa laandheere dhe, his tribe Rer ahmed demanded his release, go release Hassan Dahir Aweys who has been in prison for 5 years :drakekidding:

Landheere landheere dhalay iga dheh, wasiir janaan welcome back to sunny kismaayo:denzelnigga:

Do you think abu mansoor roboow or hassan dahir aweys could escape? Not a chance :westbrookswag:

83792691_3327704067299821_2646292018656968704_n.jpg

Cabdirashiid Xassan Cabdinuur Janan Wasiirkii Amniga Maamulka Jubaland ayaa maanta gaaray Magaalada Kismaayo, Janan ayaa la sheegay in uu dooni kasoo raacay Magaalada Muqdisho, waxaana la geeyay aqalka martida ee Kismaayo sida ay horseed Media u xaqiijiyeen ilo ku sugan Magaalada Kismaayo.

Janan ayay Dalada Federaalka ah ee Soomaaliya ay sheegtay in uu ka baxsaday xabsigii uu ku jiray 28kii bisha january, Wasiirka ayaan xirnaa mudo ku dhaw 5 bilood. waxaana 31dii bishii August laga qabtay Garoonka Aadan Cade xili uu ku sii jeeday Magaalada Adisababa

It's either he was released by farmaajo, or by madoobe, and i've heard both.

He should be in Gedo today or tomorrow, his actions there will show whether he has been turned or not.

regardless of how it turns out, one thing is inevitable, massacring boo.ns.:trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts