Washington DC boarding up ahead of the election

Imagine living in a country so divided that they have to board up businesses and other places just to avoid damage caused by whoever wins the election. The state of our union is a sad state of affairs, RIP USA 1776-2020

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Imagine living in a country so divided that they have to board up businesses and other places just to avoid damage caused by whoever wins the election. The state of our union is a sad state of affairs, RIP USA 1776-2020

It's mainly one side that's causing the damage.

I don't see Trump supporters looting stores and burning buildongs.

It's mainly one side that's causing the damage.

I don't see Trump supporters looting stores and burning buildongs.
I use to think the same way, yes looting and other forms of violence has been perpetrated by those that are far left, however right wingers have their own militia groups, conspiracy theories that have led to deaths, and have currently blocked roads and are intimidating those outside their political sphere, it's happening from all sides

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I use to think the same way, yes looting and other forms of violence has been perpetrated by those that are far left, however right wingers have their own militia groups, conspiracy theories that have led to deaths, and have currently blocked roads and are intimidating those outside their political sphere, it's happening from all sides

Those are one off nut cases. You don't have whole populations of places chimp out like they're doing in Portland or Seattle.

Even if they blatantly steal the election from Trump I don't see the militias doing anything.

At most you'll see intermittent clashes between militias protecting their neighbourhoods and looters trying to get in because they already destroyed everything in the inner city.

Those are one off nut cases. You don't have whole populations of places chimp out like they're doing in Portland or Seattle.

Even if they blatantly steal the election from Trump I don't see the militias doing anything.

At most you'll see intermittent clashes between militias protecting their neighbourhoods and looters trying to get in because they already destroyed everything in the inner city.
Definitely not "one off nut". Don't bash one side but not see what's happening on the other, what happened in Portland is terrible, however you don't see the Republican party has defended Trump caravans terrorizing the other side to such an extent that the Biden campaign had to call off the rally, or the intimidation tactics in voting places, where they estimate 90,000 people majority hailing from the Trump wing are engaged in it, the right wing conspiracy theory has gained millions of following and have gone global, these are all serious things

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Definitely not "one off nut". Don't bash one side but not see what's happening on the other, what happened in Portland is terrible, however you don't see the Republican party has defended Trump caravans terrorizing the other side to such an extent that the Biden campaign had to call off the rally, or the intimidation tactics in voting places, where they estimate 90,000 people majority hailing from the Trump wing are engaged in it, the right wing conspiracy theory has gained millions of following and have gone global, these are all serious things

You need to lay off the CNN sxb

You need to lay off the CNN sxb
I see this from a range of different news outlets I'll be sending souces

This is nothing but people being dramatic and taking precautionary measures, this is not at all the end of anything.

Trending