Wasaqa Saywallahi coming for Somali Queens

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 70110

Look at the views saaxib, mocking the geeljires that are protecting the oceansView attachment 70111View attachment 70111View attachment 70111View attachment 70111View attachment 70111
That’s it I’ve had enough may allah give eternal shuban iyo mataaq to these xalimos!!!

Excluding the hooyos of courseView attachment 70112
Does anyone know where she lives or her family or tribe? i will make sure they all see this video. better not be comfortable around somalis, she is no longer one of us.

:kodaksmiley:

Soo she is wrong for slandering yall but you are okay with the saywallahi guy slandering those women????
View attachment 70116
She used stereotypes and helped our enemies slander us. That video will earn her sins till she dies. Also these girls exposed themselves by posting those tweets to those girls they directed them at. Once again! not the same.

:nahgirl:

Tukraq

VIP
Reer UK is hilarious :mjlol:
First off their so delusional that they actually don’t think their black:pachah1: which is why they get bullied:russ: somethings wrong with our community over there:cosbyhmm:

Reer UK is hilarious :mjlol:
First off their so delusional that they actually don’t think their black:pachah1: which is why they get bullied:russ: somethings wrong with our community over there:cosbyhmm:

Join me in the boycott of that Island.
155406795897063604.gif

She used stereotypes and helped our enemies slander us. That video will earn her sins till she dies. Also these girls exposed themselves by posting those tweets to those girls they directed them at. Once again! not the same.

:nahgirl:

Nahh, it is. You are a hypocrite. You went on a habar rent when she spoke about yall but when a somali man insult and hang these girls out, it's their fault? Keep the same energy, warya. You guys always complain about these blm xalimos and hate on them. but when a xalimo is not a blm-supporter and is saying shit that yall get away with then they get hanged out by their own folks!!

Soo she is wrong for slandering yall but you are okay with the saywallahi guy slandering those women????
View attachment 70116
It's not slander if they posted racist comments to black girls who probably mentioned this hatred themselves. Stop with the 68 naaya!! we already know you don't take reasoning and logic to well.

Nahh, it is. You are a hypocrite. You went on a habar rent when she spoke about yall but when a somali man insult and hang these girls out, it's their fault? Keep the same energy, warya. You guys always complain about these blm xalimos and hate on them. but when a xalimo is not a blm-supporter and is saying shit that yall get away with then they get hanged out by their own folks!!
Why are you angry at me for them not having enough intellect and common sense o not post racist shit using their real account. What can somali men at this point? Side with them and use our real accounts so we can all be seen as racists together?

:drakelaugh:

Hold on let me get my shirts.

im-with-stupid.jpg

Why are you angry at me for them not having enough intellect and common sense o not post racist shit using their real account. What can somali men at this point? Side with them and use our real accounts so we can all be seen as racists together?

:drakelaugh:

Hold on let me get my shirts.

im-with-stupid.jpg

JK I just came out as a Man so...I agree, these xoolos are dumb as f*ck making these comments from a public acc.

I am not concerned with the comments they made. It's all biased. The Madow paints Somalis as anti-black whilst Somalis paint Madows as anti-Somali. There are wrongs from both sides and comebacks and bashings are expected. At least she could've used a fake acc
You’re right sis. Somalis are very extra when it comes to insults, but it’s usually other blacks who start some shit first.

And these ashy Abdis usually start all the racism drama anyways. It’s hilarious seeing them try to drag a few Xalimos for it though. Somalis are so dumb. They don’t realize that these gender wars only make all of us look bad.
:ftw9nwa:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This Saywallahi guy is annoying af. Is he somali?? this nigga made a whole thread bashing Somali women akhaasss:vqbuyv0: fucking dameeer:donkey:

he is making Somali men look good whiles demonizing Somali girls:mjlol:
He’s saved a bunch of screens and calling them jobless lol

You’re right sis. Somalis are very extra when it comes to insults, but it’s usually other blacks who start some shit first.

And these ashy Abdis usually start all the racism drama anyways. It’s hilarious seeing them try to drag a few Xalimos for it though. Somalis are so dumb. They don’t realize that these gender wars only make all of us look bad.
:ftw9nwa:

You know why somali guys and girls beef so much? Cause they are the same raised by same people. I used to work with this somali guy and we used to talk so much sh1t in somali. This fvcking Madow, timo jilic cadaan ka tahay was. We were known to be very polite. Its just in our nature to talk sh1t

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What is the problem halimos have been trying to paint Somali men as racists for having the word Jarreer and for refusing to identify as black

All in the while secretly hating on black women while pretending to identify as black

goldenboy found the loophole and used it to show their hypocrisy

The halimos did this to themselves :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending