Wasaqa Saywallahi coming for Somali Queens

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Saywallahi guy is annoying af. Is he somali?? this nigga made a whole thread bashing Somali women akhaasss:vqbuyv0: fucking dameeer:donkey:

he is making Somali men look good whiles demonizing Somali girls:mjlol:

I seen this guy going for somali girls for the longest time man, and yh he is somali
We found our first Somali incel

I'm sorry but some of these responses are baffling and funny at that same time:mjlol:
_20190331_220834.JPG

_20190331_220930.JPG

And this man is talking about shego la'can yet he's dedicated an entire thread to Somali girls. :comeon::camby:

He is exposing the double standards of racist Somali women.

Somali girls have always been racist and condescending towards Afro Carribean and Afro American women.

H
I seen this guy going for somali girls for the longest time man, and yh he is somali
We found our first Somali incel
He's more of a journalist reporting facts. Did he not present proof? that word has been derogated on this site and thrown around loosely. I don't even understand how a man can be an incel when they can buy mail order wives these days (especially a muslim man that can get 4 village virgins with a mere mehr).

Incels literally are white fat lazy basement boys that can't get laid because no woman wants them.

:faysalwtf:

H

He's more of a journalist reporting facts. Did he not present proof? that word has been derogated on this site and thrown around loosely. I don't even understand how a man can be an incel when they can buy mail order wives these days (especially a muslim man that can get 4 village virgins with a mere mehr).

Incels literally are white fat lazy basement boys that can't get laid because no woman wants them.

Nah i think its more of the fact that he is so biased when it comes to somali men saying racist and dumb shit on the site, he never reports the faraxs. All the threads hes done has been on halimos.

H

Reporting faacts AAA:ohreally: So, when Somali men are bashed it's not okay but if it is the women it's fine. Stop being hypocrites and be real most of you guys on this site say stuff like the girls he was exposing said and even worse.

Reporting faacts AAA:ohreally: So, when Somali men are bashed it's not okay but if it is the women it's fine. Stop being hypocrites and be real most of you guys on this site say stuff like the girls he was exposing said and even worse.
Somali men don't make racist tweets that can be screenshotted. Besides i hear black girls complained and sent these screenshots to the esteemed journalist. Somali men get bashed for stupid things by self hating girls, this is simply about racist Somali girls being exposed so they can never use BLM or preach it.

:trumpsmirk:

Somali men don't make racist tweets that can be screenshotted. Besides i hear black girls complained and sent these screenshots to the esteemed journalist. Somali men get bashed for stupid things by self hating girls, this is simply about racist Somali girls being exposed so they can never use BLM or preach it.

:trumpsmirk:

UUUhhh somali boys don't make racist tweet??? what world do you live in??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending