Was this the reason they got rid of Morsi?

Don't know much about him but he seemed to be very religious and was really passionate about liberating Palestine. AUN Sheikh Morsi :it0tdo8:

"They refused me to have a copy of the Quran in my cell, but what they don't know is that I have memorized it for over 40 years. I just wanted to touch the Qur'an, nothing more." - Mohammed Morsi

Morsi was a weak leader installed by Obama and his Muslim Brotherhood puppets. Sisi is not perfect but he's a much better leader than Morsi and has strengthened Egypt's defence forces.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
It was because the Arab leaders feared Muslim Brotherhood would spread throughout the Middle East, they always have a history with them since the 50s.

Look at what Hafez Assad did to the whole Hama in 1982, Abdel Nasser’s massacre on the Egyptians or monarch making people disappear. All because they hear the word MB...they really feared them.

Why do you think they gave Sissi unlimited money after he toppled Morsi?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The MB especially Morsi haven't had any political experience, and they were dumb. Everything was clear, he was advised to not give elsisi the position, but nope. AUN to him