Was this guy always mental or did he just snap?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
They're trying to spin it as him being a normal loving father and husband who got "enlightened by QAnon and illuminate conspiracies theories" then just snapped one day, believing his wife had serpent DNA and his little kids were becoming monsters.

:farmajoyaab: ion I think he's always been crazy.

He's definitely crazy and I feel for the family.

These creatures however do exist. A man named Kyle Odom discovered them, and using a 45 mm, shot a priest, who was really a reptilian 6 times in the back, and once in the head. The priest not only survived, but survived unscathed, and is now in a political position even though he has no experience in politics.

Similar case with Chris Watts, what is going on in America?
What terrifies me is that there are seriously people that believe in reptilians even here in somalispot :kanyehmm:

Another hole in the Kyle Odom story is the fact that a priest in a church was given a role in legislation, even though he claims to forget things from time to time due to being shot in the head. All this, despite the fact that he's clearly speaking coherently.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Similar case with Chris Watts, what is going on in America?
What terrifies me is that there are seriously people that believe in reptilians even here in somalispot :kanyehmm:
There was another case that occured around the same time as this one with another white guy murdering his wife and children.

Also Reptilians, aliens, jinns what's the difference? If you believe in jinns what's stopping you from believing in the rest?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Another hole in the Kyle Odom story is the fact that a priest in a church was given a role in legislation, even though he claims to forget things from time to time due to being shot in the head. All this, despite the fact that he's clearly speaking coherently.
He's creepy, I definitely got weird vibes from him.

There was another case that occured around the same time as this one with another white guy murdering his wife and children.

Also Reptilians, aliens, jinns what's the difference? If you believe in jinns what's stopping you from believing in the rest?
It needs to be reported in the Quran or hadith. Like all intelligent creatures on earth: humans, Jinn, Yajuj and Majuj.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
They're trying to spin it as him being a normal loving father and husband who got "enlightened by QAnon and illuminate conspiracies theories" then just snapped one day, believing his wife had serpent DNA and his little kids were becoming monsters.

He mentally Snapped.

Why is it white men often snap and commit the most horrific stuff especially against their families.. Here where I live we've had multiple cases where some white dudes often snap and end up killing their kids or spouses..

One of the most vivid cases we've had is about this morrocan lady who was married to a white dude, after an argument he killed her and cut her into small pieces and dumped her into the garbage.. Another case we've had is about this middle aged guy who used to build submarines, he took this Swedish journalist for a trip under the water, she was going to write an article about his work.. This fucker ends up rapping her and then he abused her for hours even putting a metal rod in her vagina before he killed her and cut her into pieces.. Divers found her body parts in the water.. Something is wrong with white guys, totally psychos but they don't get reported on as minority guys when they commit horrific crimes.

Last edited:
So people's lives aren't as perfect as they make them out to be on social media? Weird lol:patrice:

He probably just felt trapped and knew she'd take him to cleaners if he wanted out due to family courts being so broken in burgerland.

90% of people I know who portray their relationships as "perfect" on social media have the worst and the most toxic relationships you could imagine. They're narcissitic psychopaths wallahi.

Last edited:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
So people's lives aren't as perfect as they make them out to be on social media? Weird lol:patrice:

He probably just felt trapped and knew she'd take him to cleaners if he wanted out due to family courts being so broken in burgerland.

90% of people I know who portray their relationships as "perfect" on social media have the worst and the most toxic relationships you could imagine. They're narcissitic psychopaths wallahi.
The way the media always portrays white criminals is funny aswell. If it was a black guy they'd bury him but when a white guy slaughters his family-

IMG_20210815_001133.jpg

IMG_20210815_001140.jpg

IMG_20210815_001151.jpg

Trending

Latest posts