Was Siad Barre a Christian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam is the answer. We‘d still be eating bark from trees without deen and spreading HIV. This whole wahhabism al shabab isn’t our fault.

Sax

Islam is perfect. Somalia would be even worse than other African countries. Tribalism + superstition, FGM etc.

Imagine, we wouldn't even be part of the Arab league and have a market to sell our national product; livestock.

Sax

Islam is perfect. Somalia would be even worse than other African countries. Tribalism + superstition, FGM etc.

Imagine, we wouldn't even be part of the Arab league and have a market to sell our national product; livestock.
Arab league has nothing to do with Islam :williamswtf:

Sax

Ohhh no don’t put that image in my head. Im so thankful for islam. Somalis are already on the wrong side of the boat, the wrong religion would ruin us even more

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Khalas, its been 26 years since his death, his body is gone, he is dead. He ruled for 21 years, its been 30 years since 1991 and 26 years since 1995. Say AUN or don't, but slandering a dead man isn't daqan Somali nor Islamic.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Loool

Nobody will hide his crimes. How is telling the truth "slander".
It is slander, as your basically saying "wa gaal". Was he a Christian? Can you truly without any doubt say he was a Christian. I ain't talking about his crimes, but his religion.

It is slander, as your basically saying "wa gaal". Was he a Christian? Can you truly without any doubt say he was a Christian. I ain't talking about his crimes, but his religion.
True sxb hate him all you want laakin we can’t play with the diin unless you can confidently say he is a gaal it’s better to be remain quite and not compromise your aakhiro.

There’s no a day that goes by where this man is mentioned. The guy’s been dead for how long :cosbyhmm:get a grip people
Fr can he be blamed for the sold sea, al shabab, the aftermath of his ousting and the current political climate. They want to convince themselves that it’s msb even though he died over 20 yrs ago

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Fr can he be blamed for the sold sea, al shabab, the aftermath of his ousting and the current political climate. They want to convince themselves that it’s msb even though he died over 20 yrs ago
Somalis can’t take accountability over their actions. Shameless people still blaming a man that died 30 years ago for today.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Am I saying that? Or did Netflix's documentary connect him to Christianity?

LOL
Your endorsing the message behind it. You felt the need to reopen a thread posted a year ago on a hearsay YT documentary. Its been 26 years for flip sake. Its your life, but if your wiling to comprise your afterlife for a person who is already there, then fine, say it with your chest instead of implying that he is a gaal.

"In the name of Hirabu, the Goita and the Tedros", a play on the Christian Trinity, its seems to me your implying the tribe is now Christian. Cajib.

Your endorsing the message behind it. You felt the need to reopen a thread posted a year ago on a hearsay YT documentary. Its been 26 years for flip sake. Its your life, but if your wiling to comprise your afterlife for a person who is already there, then fine, say it with your chest instead of implying that he is a gaal.

"In the name of Hirabu, the Goita and the Tedros", a play on the Christian Trinity, its seems to me your implying the tribe is now Christian. Cajib.

I didn't create the documentary, Netflix did and it's based on a book; The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Powe

It's called "The Family", for anyone who is interested in not being silenced for discussing historic facts.

Last edited:
Author Jeff Sharlet profiles the Christian Group in his book The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power.

This was then turned into the Netflix documentary "The Family".

Interview with the Author about "Dictator Siad Barre", "one of the scariest findings".

Siad Barre: "I am willing to pray to Jesus, I want my defence budget doubled & I want a hands-off policy while I crack down on rebels"

Last edited:
Author Jeff Sharlet profiles the Christian Group in his book The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power.

This was then turned into the Netflix documentary "The Family".

Interview with the Author about "Dictator Siad Barre", "one of the scariest findings".

Quoting a Netflix show.. if you have something to say, say it with your chest

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I didn't create the documentary, Netflix did.

It's called "The Family", for anyone who is interested in not being silenced for discussing historic facts.
Have you even watched the show? If Christian evangelicals are sceptical of the show, whose to say that it would have been good to Muslims. Its also claims Omar Al Bashir and General Suhoto as victims of "this cult".

Who is Barre now? A dead man. This isn't historical facts, its hearsay. A fact is something you know for sure and has been proven to be true. Are you sure? Is Netflix sure? Are we sure? You don't see Sudanese call OAB a gaal, after how many years of ruling him. And he is still alive.

Have you even watched the show? If Christian evangelicals are sceptical of the show, whose to say that it would have been good to Muslims. Its also claims Omar Al Bashir and General Suhoto as victims of "this cult".

Who is Barre now? A dead man. This isn't historical facts, its hearsay. A fact is something you know for sure and has been proven to be true. Are you sure? Is Netflix sure? Are we sure? You don't see Sudanese call OAB a gaal, after how many years of ruling him. And he is still alive.

:mjlol:

Calm down. Siad Barre isn't going to your grave with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts