Was Pre civil war Somalia religious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Enough indeed. Enough with Saudi cultural imperialism. Enough with banning 15 year old girls from kissing eleven year old boys. Enough with niqabi s who act righteous in public and give head to wadaads in private. We want our old Somalia back.
I can understand your concerns even if i dont agree with you .. But have you tried being productive joining the politics in Som... So maybe you can make a change to whatever it is you are promoting?

No it wasn't there were niiko clubs in Xamar and discos in Hargeysa that's why Siad Barre and rebel groups karbashed Somalis back into submission .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saudi are snakes they poisoned us with their venom and even gave us Al-shabaab and now they want to become more westernised themselves while we go backwards toward destruction. Soon you will see saudi women displaying all their beauty on beaches and then i will be really jealous.
:(:frdfvsb:

Saudi are snakes they poisoned us with their venom and even gave us Al-shabaab and now they want to become more westernised themselves while we go backwards toward destruction. Soon you will see saudi women displaying all their beauty on beaches and then i will be really jealous.
:(:frdfvsb:
Did you hear the Saudi scholar who said the abaaya is not compulsory? It won't be long before they say bikinis are halal. Religion has always been a cynical sport for these people.

Did you hear the Saudi scholar who said the abaaya is not compulsory? It won't be long before they say bikinis are halal. Religion has always been a cynical sport for these people.
Too bad we were fooled by them. I'm telling you we have adopted the religion while they were still bedoins i would say slightly worse than us and poorer and now they have move on and are slowly dumping the religion, while we remain loyal and stay behind.

:kendrickcry::meleshame::ohlord:

Saudis maybe snakes but Somali sheikhs did not have to listen to them. :manny:We can’t always blame the Saudis everyone has their own brain

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Too bad we were fooled by them. I'm telling you we have adopted the religion while they were still bedoins i would say slightly worse than us and poorer and now they have move on and are slowly dumping the religion, while we remain loyal and stay behind.

:kendrickcry::meleshame::ohlord:
Are you gaal?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My dad was mentioning how it was really chill. He would go partying with his friends, females weren't covering up their hair, and etc.

For the longest time I thought Somalia as under sharia but it wasn't. I remember reading an article online When I was younger saying how women were banned from swimming at the beaches. I said that was bullshit.

Pre Civil War....Somalia was like the current Djibouti. Caligula style SIN and HORROR

Are you gaal?
No my friend i just hate that we inherited the extreme mad eup wahaabi laws that led to al- shabaab's formation. Yes we should follow the rules but not be extreme to the point where we suck the life out of ppl and the saudi government have realised this too so they are moving away from this form of extremism, while we inherit it.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
No my friend i just hate that we inherited the extreme mad eup wahaabi laws that led to al- shabaab's formation. Yes we should follow the rules but not be extreme to the point where we suck the life out of ppl and the saudi government have realised this too so they are moving away from this form of extremism, while we inherit it.
I get you and actually agree. I was just confused by your wording when you said we adopted the religion like it was bad.

I don't believe the Saudi way is even the correct Islam. It's basically just pure evil.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I get you and actually agree. I was just confused by your wording when you said we adopted the religion like it was bad.

I don't believe the Saudi way is even the correct Islam. It's basically just pure evil.
Isn't Saudi s entire government based on sharia. Out of all the countries in the World I think they establish a life fully centered around the Quran.

I have lived in the US all of my life. Saudi don't sound appealing TBH.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Isn't Saudi s entire government based on sharia. Out of all the countries in the World I think they establish a life fully centered around the Quran.

I have lived in the US all of my life. Saudi don't sound appealing TBH.
No bro they make shit up like women can't drive and worship King Salman . That's not in the Quran.
:russ:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
No bro they make shit up like women can't drive and worship King Salman . That's not in the Quran.
:russ:

Bro I heard it was illegal there to be seen being friendly with a women that wasn't ur relative. It must be extra hard to find a spouse there. Dowries are expensive over there too.I met this one Nigerian engineer who lived in Saudi(he was non Muslim).Him and his home boys(Muslim)would travel to Bahrain which was close by and f*ck prostitutes. He said a lot of Saudi dudes did that. Sad man. Them niggas don't live in a western society where they could Atleast start a relationship on the side without having the haram police attack them.

Niggas are driving Hours just some cheeks with the risk of getting an STD

Bro I heard it was illegal there to be seen being friendly with a women that wasn't ur relative. It must be extra hard to find a spouse there. Dowries are expensive over there too.I met this one Nigerian engineer who lived in Saudi(he was non Muslim).Him and his home boys(Muslim)would travel to Bahrain which was close by and f*ck prostitutes. He said a lot of Saudi dudes did that. Sad man. Them niggas don't live in a western society where they could Atleast start a relationship on the side without having the haram police attack them.

Niggas are driving Hours just some cheeks with the risk of getting an STD
Sad indeed on the one hand it's extremely hard to meet women ( at least their women are less likely to marry out) but you end up with a deprived horny population that feeds the industry.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Sad indeed on the one hand it's extremely hard to meet women ( at least their women are less likely to marry out) but you end up with a deprived horny population that feeds the industry.
Yea I decided awhile ago that if I were ever gonna move to Saudi I would do it only if I was married. I wouldn't want to suffer there single.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts