WAS MACROBIA REAL OR FAKE

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
do you niggas believe in the macrobia theory, was it even located in modern-day Somalia, i personally don't believe that sh@t how can civilized people like macrobians be Somalis doesn't make sense :lawd:
i understand punts being Cushitic descendent but macrobia nahh

I think macrobia was in west africa :silanyolaugh::mjhaps:
1622079838249.png

Last edited:
Just like British people went from savages who were slaves of Romans to one of the most powerful empires of all time. And Iran went from being a formidable civilisation the poor, demonised, constantly sanctioned nation it is today. Every dog has his day :mjdontkno:

Macrobians were said to have been very good looking people. Somalis have been viewed the same way by every historical encounter we’ve had with other peoples. Not bragging, it’s just a fact.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They might been the ancestors of the Somali Madhibaan, Tumaal iyo yibirs.
then, the Maxaa-Tiri niggaz moved up north and destroyed their civilization ,like the barbarians did to Rome ,
just speculating.:ohno:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
then, the Maxaa-Tiri niggaz moved up north and destroyed their civilization ,like the barbarians did to Rome ,
I'm pretty sure clans don't trace back that far

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
madhibaan, timuul,yibir are the only civilized niggas ong, do you what they build :lawd: the weapons the clothes impressive ngl but typical Somali look down on them, embarrassing wallahi

I'm pretty sure clans don't trace back that far
I think they weren't Somali speakers, and had nothing to do with somali clans probably spoke a related cushitic language then got conquered by Af Maxaa tiri speakers.
indeed, they are more civilized and skilled than the geeljires , and they're very good looking , have you seen their women? :mjpls:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I think they weren't Somali speakers, and had nothing to do with somali clans probably spoke a related cushitic language then got conquered by Af Maxaa tiri speakers.
indeed, they are more civilized and skilled than the geeljires , and they're very good looking , have you seen their women? :mjpls:
macrobia wasn't too long ago. accounts say 1,500 years. where do you think Af maxa tiri speakers came from before conquering these "cushitic speakers"

AliAlg3bra

O block alumni
can’t even know my own people because not one somali back then could be asked to curate their own chronology. are we macrobiotics or not illaha ka baqa dadyahow runta sheeg
C714AC52-19D8-485E-8A3A-AE1297F41388.jpeg

Trending