Was it all lies?he's leading taraweeh in New York,Times Square.I thought he was wanted,and had escaped to Kuwait

How could a wanted person enter the US and then manage to lead taraweeh in New York's Times Square without being arrested if all the allegations were true? And why would the organization that organizes the taraweeh in Times Square allow him to lead the prayer, knowing it would ruin their reputation if the allegations were true?

Last edited:

Amber

A blessed human
Taraweeh in times square is such an odd thing to do.
Taraweeh led by a "shiekh" who sexually assaulted and raped young women is even worse. I'm sick of this guy. There are actually women out there who have trauma from what happened to them, and he's saying it's all false. Look at the damage he did
E-je3RiXsAQ_NBW.jpg

Yaraye

VIP
I f*cking hate the leaders of the islamic community who don't take these kind of allegation seriously, and hold the perpetrator accountable. They are even more dangerous than people who hate islam, wallahi :westbrookwtf:

There's something fishy about this whole case🀣in this day and age if someone is accused of those crimes ain't no one going near them even if they could be innocent all his social media accounts would have been deleted but shieeeeet guess cancel culture don't apply to certain people.

Taraweeh led by a "shiekh" who sexually assaulted and raped young women is even worse. I'm sick of this guy. There are actually women out there who have trauma from what happened to them, and he's saying it's all false. Look at the damage he did View attachment 263340
Audhubillahi, he needs to see his day in court. How is he running around leading prayer?

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
I f*cking hate the leaders of the islamic community who don't take these kind of allegation seriously, and hold the perpetrator accountable. They are even more dangerous than people who hate islam, wallahi :westbrookwtf:
Lol what

Trending

Latest posts