Was Israel involved in the helicopter crash

Was Israel involved in the crash

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Homerlilian you might be into something
:browtf:

563AE1E8-38C0-45E8-BDCB-DA07509B420D.gif

These mother fuckers have not got that get back from last months missile strikes obviously they’re not letting it go with getting some sort of revenge .

Plus mossad has a reputation i hope you didn’t forget about that @lahaine
Last month’s conflict was all for theatrics sxb. It’s evident by the reaction of both side, that conflict was not sort after. Highly doubt the Israeli government would be dumb enough to assassinate the Iranian president.

Last month’s conflict was all for theatrics sxb. It’s evident by the reaction of both side, that conflict was not sort after. Highly doubt the Israeli government would be dumb enough to assassinate the Iranian president.
You can’t tell me it was theatrics what kind of back room alliance does Iran and Israel have pulling some stunts like that .

You can’t tell me it was theatrics what kind of back room alliance does Iran and Israel have pulling some stunts like that .
The Iranian government fired dozen of slow moving drones at Israel, which took over 12 hours to get to there destination. All whilst simultaneously informing the Israel government that they have fired drones, and what locations will be hit. The Israelis have also done the same thing, it was all done to show face. Both sides didn’t want to look weak. Both side have also reiterated their opposition to a war (media talks complete shite). Because if a war did break out, the Israelis will lose that war and they know it. The United States has also made their position clear that if a war did break out, they will not come to Israel aid. The Irans might win the hypothetical war, but their nation would be in ruins, and their economy bankrupt. Trust me sxb it’s all theatrics, if you still have doubts. Listen to the political analysts online and they’ll tell you the same thing.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Helicopters crash all the time and Iran barely has any spare parts that are legitimate and from the manufacturers because they are under sanctions.

The Iranian government fired dozen of slow moving drones at Israel, which took over 12 hours to get to their destination. All whilst simultaneously informing the Israel government that they have fired drones, and what locations will be hit. The Israelis have also done the same thing, it was all done to show face. Both sides didn’t want to look weak. Both side have also reiterated their opposition to a war (media talks complete shite). Because if a war did break out, the Israelis will lose that war and they know it. The United States has also made their position clear that if a war did break out, they will not come to Israel aid. The Irans might win the hypothetical war, but their nation would be in ruins, and their economy bankrupt. Trust me sxb it’s all theatrics, if you still have doubts. Listen to the political analysts online and they’ll tell you the same thing.
To what I used to listen to Scott Ritter but he is insanely bias

To what I used to listen to Scott Ritter but he is insanely bias
Biased in what way ?
I’ve listened to a few of his interviews and they seem quite accurate. I would suggest you listen to the governments in questioned yourself, and you would come to the same conclusion. Israel’s end goal was to bait the United States into a war with Iran and that has failed tremendously. Even with this “theatric” display that took place, took them by surprise. There only current option is to hold their poker face. Assassinating the Iranian president is not something Israel would do in my opinion. The repercussions would be too great for them to handle.

Biased in what way ?
I’ve listened to a few of his interviews and they seem quite accurate. I would suggest you listen to the governments in questioned yourself, and you would come to the same conclusion. Israel’s end goal was to bait the United States into a war with Iran and that has failed tremendously. Even with this “theatric” display that took place, took them by surprise. Their only current option is to hold their poker face. Assassinating the Iranian president is not something Israel would do in my opinion. The repercussions would be too great for them to handle.
Can’t come up to conclusion yourself with these things best to listen to political experts who are deep in waters with these issues since whenever . I will say this I don’t see it as a fact but I’m betting Israel had a part to play mossad has a history as a lethal intelligence organisation going back to post ww2.

The Scott Ritter and Donald macgregor ( not the ufc fighter ) have some very biased takes towards Ukraine . I remember them screaming since last year that Russia Was going to win in a matter of time . This was when there was a fog and both sides weren’t too sure who was winning Ukraine or Russia but now Russia seems to be winning .

take it as you will but I have a hunch Israel was behind it

Can’t come up to conclusion yourself with these things best to listen to political experts who are deep in waters with these issues since whenever . I will say this I don’t see it as a fact but I’m betting Israel had a part to play mossad has a history as a lethal intelligence organisation going back to post ww2.

The Scott Ritter and Donald macgregor ( not the ufc fighter ) have some very biased takes towards Ukraine . I remember them screaming since last year that Russia Was going to win in a matter of time . This was when there was a fog and both sides weren’t too sure who was winning Ukraine or Russia but now Russia seems to be winning .

take it as you will but I have a hunch Israel was behind it
If that is true, then they will start a war they can’t win, and possibly the beginning of WW3. Their pride and arrogance have blinded them.