Was I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Your other friends don't have to tie into who else you choose to hang out with.

This reminds me of when one of my friends had a massive falling out with the other, and both expected me to stop talking to the other.

Like, nope.

Likewise, I befriend whoever I want.

Your other friends don't have to tie into who else you choose to hang out with.

This reminds me of when one of my friends had a massive falling out with the other, and both expected me to stop talking to the other.

Like, nope.

Likewise, I befriend whoever I want.
honestly, if you have friends that try to dictate who you can or cannot befriend then they aren't your "real" friends. straight up.

VixR

Veritas
honestly, if you have friends that try to dictate who you can or cannot befriend then they aren't your "real" friends. straight up.
Not necessarily, ppl are just heated/irrational sometimes. Considering what happened, I'm not surprised at the request, but it still doesn't mean I should, or want to.

Not necessarily, ppl are just heated/irrational sometimes. Considering what happened, I'm not surprised at the request, but it still doesn't mean I should, or want to.
thats true tbh. its a problem if they inhibit you from getting new friends though.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Thanks guys.. :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

I'm going to have to divide my time between them. It sucks when you know if they all got to know each other then they would know they all have common interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending