Was I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Introducing a new friend to my group of friends and they instantly dislike her. Always avoiding her in public setting. She's new in town and doesn't have any friends in the city. I try to hang out with her as much as I can but my friends are always with me in public. I tried letting them get to know her but they won't budge. She even hosted brunch in her house and nobody came accept for me and one friend.

I'm too tired and grown for this shit. Should I keep inviting her to places even though they all dislike her? She's really nice and we have similar taste in everything.

**le sigh**

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Introducing a new friend to my group of friends and they instantly dislike her. Always avoiding her in public setting. She's new in town and doesn't have any friends in the city. I try to hang out with her as much as I can but my friends are always with me in public. I tried letting them get to know her but they won't budge. She even hosted brunch in her house and nobody came accept for me and one friend.

I'm too tired and grown for this shit. Should I keep inviting her to places even though they all dislike her? She's really nice and we have similar taste in everything.

**le sigh**
Why do they dislike her? :ayaanswag:

**le sigh**

Have you tried asking your
friends What about her they don't
like?

Sometimes your friendship groups
Need to be separate. It's
unfortunate But I'm sure she
will make her Own intime.

:hillarybiz: I have similar
Incidents, I learned to keep them
Apart

Gibiin-Udug

Why do they dislike her? :ayaanswag:
Ive no idea.

Have you tried asking your
friends What about her they don't
like?

Sometimes your friendship groups
Need to be separate. It's
unfortunate But I'm sure she
will make her Own intime.

:hillarybiz: I have similar
Incidents, I learned to keep them
Apart

I asked them and they always scream no new friends, I should have known we are petty!!!! Lmfao.

I'm going to learn to separate them.

**le sigh**

Lol maybe they don't like the fact that you are spending more time with her,

I've started college this year and at the same time i started making somali freinds, my other freinds think i dumped them cuz i found fellow somalis :mjlol:

Talk to them and ask them why they don't like her

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I say keep them separate, you don't have to let go of someone you like because your friends don't like them, that's ciyaalnimo keep it moving deeh.

I thought your friends were petty & immature about this, then i remembered i'm like that too :siilaanyolaugh:

Even if the new person is nice i'm territorial, i'm evil like that :farmajoyaab:

Its not good for her to be with your mean friends, so don't bother making her be with them. Make the time to hang out with her & your friends separately.

Even if you care about your friends, you shouldn't let them control who you socialize with. There's a limit to what they can tell you to do. If you think she's nice keep hanging out with her. :gaasdrink:

Gibiin-Udug

I thought your friends were petty & immature about this, then i remembered i'm like that too :siilaanyolaugh:

Even if the new person is nice i'm territorial, i'm evil like that :farmajoyaab:

Its not good for her to be with your mean friends, so don't bother making her be with them. Make the time to hang out with her & your friends separately.

Even if you care about your friends, you shouldn't let them control who you socialize with. There's a limit to what they can tell you to do. If you think she's nice keep hanging out with her. :gaasdrink:
The funny thing is we all have kind of the same interests, we can all hang out, brunch, do lunch, shop but people have to be petty. I'm also petty that's we are all good friends :siilaanyolaugh:

The funny thing is we all have kind of the same interests, we can all hang out, brunch, do lunch, shop but people have to be petty. I'm also petty that's we are all good friends :siilaanyolaugh:
making it difficult for no reason :siilaanyosmile:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I think some of your friends need to learn how to grow up. This sounds like petty shit ciyaal straight from high school would pull.:drakewtf:

Being a female and being friends with other women seems like madax xanuun. :farmajoyaab:. Guys can become friends literally from watching a game with each other.

I deal with alot of people in my day to day in my assessment if you throw the school shit out of the window the average person is a Handicap who lacks common sense :manny:
You know what they say..birds of a feather flock together:heh:
Tbf i don't f*ck wit niggas my niggas know:manny:
I try to keep that shit small talk and all and when it's over keep it moving:manny:
Ex i met a female few months back and she knew my sister,my cousins(she's basically cousins wit them), and bunch of niggas i went to school wit in 3 different schools :russ:
She knew all of them separately two:pachah1:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Start spending more time with your new friend and tell them they are more than welcome to join and hang out with you if not bye. I did and it worked out for me. They didn't like my ajnabi friend and told me not to bring her into our group because they didn't like her western views but I had more in common with her than all of them combined together. We worked together, had same hobbies and most likely hang out together after work and friday evenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts