Was Farmaajo's speech yesterday at the Militry parade his last?6 Key points he mentioned during his address analyzed by experts

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Many Somali political analysts believe Farmaajo's whole speach yesterday at militry and parade was in fact his way of saying Goodbye and Macasalaam to all, this might have been or perhaps could be
his last televised speach as an acting/squatting president of Somali Federal republic, here is why after many have analyzed his speech throughly.

I strongly advise SSpot Somali political junkies to voice their honest opinion on this,can y'all please make sense of this speech?

1. Farmaajo denied that there was any major work done by previous governments,he even belittlled all previous president's work and their accomplishment as an administration.

2. "Qabiil" or "tribelism" was the word Farmaajo used the most in his entire speach, he whinned about tribelism and how it effects his work

3.Farmaajo didn't mention Alshabaab by their name during the whole speach, instead he referred to the terrorist group as Al Qeada, this is quite very odd and bizzare at the same time.

4. He mentioned the importanance of building the country's forces and how it is necessary for his administration to take a good care of them by paying them lavishly,clothing them and providing them with free health care and an opportunity to advance and such, however he didn't mention or say even one single village they freed or any type of work they did to deserve all the praises he showered them with.

5. Farmaajo has repeatedly mentioned Qabyaalad being the most major issue he government wouldn't operate effectively, In other words he blamed tribelism was what made his 5 year term government a failed one.

6. Throughout his well rehearsed speach, Farmaajo didn't mention the word "Election" at all, not even once, he didn't mention FIET, the Gedo faisco.

Is this the End of Farmaajo and N&N cult? I hope so.

Som

VIP
Many Somali political analysts believe Farmaajo's whole speach yesterday at militry and parade was in fact his way of saying Goodbye and Macasalaam to all, this might have been or perhaps could be
his last televised speach as an acting/squatting president of Somali Federal republic, here is why after many have analyzed his speech throughly.

I strongly advise SSpot Somali political junkies to voice their honest opinion on this,can y'all please make sense of this speech?

1. Farmaajo denied that there was any major work done by previous governments,he even belittlled all previous president's work and their accomplishment as an administration.

2. "Qabiil" or "tribelism" was the word Farmaajo used the most in his entire speach, he whinned about tribelism and how it effects his work

3.Farmaajo didn't mention Alshabaab by their name during the whole speach, instead he referred to the terrorist group as Al Qeada, this is quite very odd and bizzare at the same time.

4. He mentioned the importanance of building the country's forces and how it is necessary for his administration to take a good care of them by paying them lavishly,clothing them and providing them with free health care and an opportunity to advance and such, however he didn't mention or say even one single village they freed or any type of work they did to deserve all the praises he showered them with.

5. Farmaajo has repeatedly mentioned Qabyaalad being the most major issue he government wouldn't operate effectively, In other words he blamed tribelism was what made his 5 year term government a failed one.

6. Throughout his well rehearsed speach, Farmaajo didn't mention the word "Election" at all, not even once, he didn't mention FIET, the Gedo faisco.

I'll try to be unbiased and respond to your points.
1) it is wrong to belittle your predecessors, I personally believe that all the last three Somali governments including Farmaajo have failed in solving our countries problems but they all made some steps in the right direction. It's up to each individual to decide who did the best.
2) it's perfectly normal to talk about qabilism because it's a disease in Somali society
3) it's not weird to refer to Al shaydaan as Al Qaeda since they are part of this terrorist group that is waging a global war on innocent people. Nothing strange here.
4) farmaajo achieved some things but failed in some other areas, if he talked about his success in foreign policy (Kenya marittime dispute) people would have said he is boasting and being arrogant. I think I decided to talk about the issues that still need to be solved and industrialization or fighting poverty are key issues that need to be addressed.
5) again qabil is one of the biggest problems among somalis. Many people support or hate Farmaajo solely based on qabil allegiance. I'm 100% sure many Hawiye or MJ critics of farmaajo would love him if he was from their own clan and viceversa many MX supporters of Farmaajo would hate him if he was MJ one Hawiye. This is the sad reality of our people, there's no ideas and no politics but only qabil infighting. Every somali government has to deal with the obstacle of qabilism.
6) I doubt this is the end for Farmaajo, the guy is a strong opponent to you anti- N,&N people, he is smarter than you think

Hamzza

VIP
It shows you how failed state somalia is that a mentally ill person like farmaajo is their president he can't even lead himself let alone a family or a country.

Here are my honest opinion

1) belittling previous presidents is low of him especially while not doing any better. Let's compare him to previous president HSM
- hsm took many regions from al Shabaab while farmajo lost some of the liberated towns and regions HSM liberated.
Example is Ceelbur
- government officials and soldiers had no problem driving from mog- to jowhar ,mog- merka while today soldiers have to use the ocean just to get to merka and gov officials have to fly to jowhar .
- HSM never used soldiers against demonstrators who supported oppositions nor did he try to assassinate oppositions
-the economy in the banadir region was better and so was security
-HSM never gave top jobs to ex al Shabaab nor did he named banadir mayor to ex faction leaders like Filish
- HSM never tried to take illegal extension and held elections on agreed time , I lost count how many times we missed deadlines .

2) qabil is low IQ excuse , qabil was always there befor farmajo and will be there after farmajo
- he politicised qabiil by pitting hirshabelleh clans on one other alhamdulilah his wishes never materialized.
-he pitted puntland clans in one another
-tried to pit rx vs hawiye

3) he didnt mention al Shabaab because he has al Shabaab within the government, how do we explain eng yariisow aun getting assassinated inside his office? Was it the government or was it the terrorists ?
-he failed the fight against al Shabaab, there were more deaths due to al shabaab in Farmajos 6 years compare to HSM & sh shareef combined 8 years .

4) I agree with him is important to build the countries force but what has he build ?
-SNA ,WARAN, DANAB and GORGOR were there befor farmajo took the office however he did build haramcad who only fight against political opponents and have never so far took a tuulo from al Shabaab, haramcad just like al Shabaab have killed students , bajaajleys and elderly women .
- doing a military parade behind barb wires and the protection of amisom(atmis) is nothing to be proud of especially knowing 300k children are about to die due to famine in Somalia.
-if he cared about SNA he wouldnt handed a decorated veteran qalbi dagax to our enemies .

5) he used the qabiil card again lol Qabil just like racism will exist , no presidents have blamed qabil or racism due to their failure in governing a country .
-the whole of banadir were singing farmajo iigeeya when he was elected even tho he won against HSM whose a son of banadir .
- if hes blaming qabiil on his failures then why is he soo latched on to the GEDO seats or why is he using his subclan who are from cabudwaak against his clansmen from gedo ?

6) farmajos is power hungry man and has no desire in holding an election, he already tried to do an illegal extension but failed thanks to SNA badbaado qaran he also tried to overthrow the PM but failed .
Holding an elections is the minimum if hes incapable of doing something both sh shareef and HSM done and succeeded how can he even think of running for another term?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It says alot when the President unequivocally says we are not a normal country due to our lack of military. That sense of realism was very sobering and to be fair it needed to be said and we hear you Farmaajo.

His speech was embarrassing but even more embarrassing was the 300 dudes he assembled and the 5 teknikos. Now everyone knows we barely have an army. And also he needs speech therapist.

Too long, who’s gonna read all of that? You must be really passionate about this, couldn’t be me :pachah1:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
The man who hasn't slept in 5 years,spending every hour of everyday focused on jubbaland and axmed madoobe is lecturing us about clan-He is too stupid to even consider it might be seen at the very least as conflict of interest since his clan is involved-no foresight to Atleast handed off to a government official that can be seen as
Neutral.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Here are my honest opinion

1) belittling previous presidents is low of him especially while not doing any better. Let's compare him to previous president HSM
- hsm took many regions from al Shabaab while farmajo lost some of the liberated towns and regions HSM liberated.
Example is Ceelbur
- government officials and soldiers had no problem driving from mog- to jowhar ,mog- merka while today soldiers have to use the ocean just to get to merka and gov officials have to fly to jowhar .
- HSM never used soldiers against demonstrators who supported oppositions nor did he try to assassinate oppositions
-the economy in the banadir region was better and so was security
-HSM never gave top jobs to ex al Shabaab nor did he named banadir mayor to ex faction leaders like Filish
- HSM never tried to take illegal extension and held elections on agreed time , I lost count how many times we missed deadlines .

2) qabil is low IQ excuse , qabil was always there befor farmajo and will be there after farmajo
- he politicised qabiil by pitting hirshabelleh clans on one other alhamdulilah his wishes never materialized.
-he pitted puntland clans in one another
-tried to pit rx vs hawiye

3) he didnt mention al Shabaab because he has al Shabaab within the government, how do we explain eng yariisow aun getting assassinated inside his office? Was it the government or was it the terrorists ?
-he failed the fight against al Shabaab, there were more deaths due to al shabaab in Farmajos 6 years compare to HSM & sh shareef combined 8 years .

4) I agree with him is important to build the countries force but what has he build ?
-SNA ,WARAN, DANAB and GORGOR were there befor farmajo took the office however he did build haramcad who only fight against political opponents and have never so far took a tuulo from al Shabaab, haramcad just like al Shabaab have killed students , bajaajleys and elderly women .
- doing a military parade behind barb wires and the protection of amisom(atmis) is nothing to be proud of especially knowing 300k children are about to die due to famine in Somalia.
-if he cared about SNA he wouldnt handed a decorated veteran qalbi dagax to our enemies .

5) he used the qabiil card again lol Qabil just like racism will exist , no presidents have blamed qabil or racism due to their failure in governing a country .
-the whole of banadir were singing farmajo iigeeya when he was elected even tho he won against HSM whose a son of banadir .
- if hes blaming qabiil on his failures then why is he soo latched on to the GEDO seats or why is he using his subclan who are from cabudwaak against his clansmen from gedo ?

6) farmajos is power hungry man and has no desire in holding an election, he already tried to do an illegal extension but failed thanks to SNA badbaado qaran he also tried to overthrow the PM but failed .
Holding an elections is the minimum if hes incapable of doing something both sh shareef and HSM done and succeeded how can he even think of running for another term?

Now that I woke up with a calm and less traffic noise outside, I think I should add more insight on what most people believe was Farmaajo's last address to the nation and the end of his narcissistic N&N cult, lol.

Farmaajo's unoriginal name for his political group of Nabad&Nolol which was infact Ex Somalia's President Abdulahi Yusuf's moto and campaign slogan managed to wasted 5 precious years with abosultly nothing to show for.

Honestly Farmaajo's slander and undermining the work and acomplishments of his previous presidents shows he is a self centered is on top of being an insecure, that is exactly what he is and nothing else.

Farmaajo's failure to even list much better achievements than (we pay SNA on time now or we opened an embassy as such) by his administration made him even look like an envious and a straight up hater/ who is only here to compare himself to his previous governments(without putting IC and the Western country's zero interest in Somalia back then)and not other Presidents in other countries accomplishment.

We all know HSM,S.S's term was a time IC and the West didn't want anything to do with Somalia, also Hon,Ihan Omar wasn't even in the US Congress to help us delete/forgive the world's Bank's Debt and now able to receive even loans.

I believe, Farmaajo should have compared himself with other African President whom are leading a nation that is recovering from a from civil war era like Somalia such as Senegal.

A country like Senegal and it's loved leader President is what Farmaajo should have tried to compete but we all know it would take him a century to achieve what Senegal's Presidents has occmplished(2017-2020).
Few of Macky Sall of Senegal's achievements during Farmaajo's 5 long year term.
President Mack Sall inherited a sick country in all areas as evidenced by the growth rate which was 2% in 2012. Senegal’s economy is one of the highest in Africa, with more than 6% growth rate. Here are the Top 3 achievements he made in Senegal during his first term:

• Agricultural sector: In the agriculture sector, rice production rose by more than one million tonnes, while exports of fruit and vegetables increased.
  • Infrastructure: The construction of stadium Dakar arena, the national arena, the Establishment of the airline Air Senegal, etc
  • Education Sector: The construction of the Universities Cheikh Ibrahima Niasse of Kaolack, Amadou Makhtar Mbow of Diamniadio, the construction of new pavilions at the University Cheikh Anta Diop of Dakar, etc

The man who hasn't slept in 5 years,spending every hour of everyday focused on jubbaland and axmed madoobe is lecturing us about clan-He is too stupid to even consider it might be seen at the very least as conflict of interest since his clan is involved-no foresight to Atleast handed off to a government official that can be seen as
Neutral.
it's good for us ogadens that he's that way because it means he's in his own little bubble and believes in his delusions. I rather take that than a smart niggga who knows how to plan and execute major operations, such as taking over jubaland. for example, i believe someone like axmed madoobe, given all the resources farmajo had, could have acheived everything farmaajo wanted to achieve.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
1) it is wrong to belittle your predecessors, I personally believe that all the last three Somali governments including Farmaajo have failed in solving our countries problems but they all made some steps in the right direction. It's up to each individual to decide who did the best.
I think it is not up to the individual to claim doing much better than other President's term, it is the citizens of the country to make the comprasion since it is them who can feel the impact of a President term.

2) it's perfectly normal to talk about qabilism because it's a disease in Somali society.
Farmaajo was elected through 4.5 system,he is there as a president because of his qabiilada, if he was Reer Xamar/MIdgaan/Jar3er he would be in Buffalo working at the DOT cubicle, on top of that he campaigned to move Somalia from 4.5 and triblism and into one man one vote election based systems but we all know he failed, to blame the same tribe for failing to achieve anything is no different than blaming himself for failing everyone.

3) it's not weird to refer to Al shaydaan as Al Qaeda since they are part of this terrorist group that is waging a global war on innocent people. Nothing strange here.
It is weird and very unlike of him,during Farmaajo's term he has never mentioned AlQaeda and Alshabaab in the same sentence,we all know the reason he did, different Alshabaab double agents and cell operators are all around him and he is scared for his life.

4) farmaajo achieved some things but failed in some other areas, if he talked about his success in foreign policy (Kenya marittime dispute) people would have said he is boasting and being arrogant. I think I decided to talk about the issues that still need to be solved and industrialization or fighting poverty are key issues that need to be addressed.
Kenya Marittime is nothing to but boast since Kenya and the whole world knew Somalia will win, Farmaajo himself couldn't even fight poverty in a first world country with a steady job and good income, he had his house forcolsoured twice and still owes back taxes to IRS, how could he fight poverty in a third world with over 15 million population.

5) again qabil is one of the biggest problems among somalis. Many people support or hate Farmaajo solely based on qabil allegiance. I'm 100% sure many Hawiye or MJ critics of farmaajo would love him if he was from their own clan and viceversa many MX supporters of Farmaajo would hate him if he was MJ one Hawiye. This is the sad reality of our people, there's no ideas and no politics but only qabil infighting. Every somali government has to deal with the obstacle of qabilism.
Even if people/citizens don't like you or show a dislike towards you it shouldn't effect at your performance, at the end of the day as a president you get to pick and nominate government employees that likes you and not hate it, you can even give a job to those who don't like you based on a tribe and make a progress without playing victim of triblism(Qabyaalad).

6) I doubt this is the end for Farmaajo, the guy is a strong opponent to you anti- N,&N people, he is smarter than you think

It is clear that this is his end , he knows IC and countries that are interested in Somalia picked up their new man and he is a history, I mean,look at how defeated he looked and on top of that he didn't even mention election or re-election for once.

Farmaajo knows he has lost and he is even humlited to stand in front of everyone with zero achievement anyone would remember him for, he is fully aware he has wasted everyone's time and IC's resources and funds(FGS received close to 2 Billion dollars )

Now you are Adeer Farmaajo has no one beside him beside his Amisom bunker roommates and no single middle school was built in Gedo or Western Galdguduud,lol ,even the Turkish Spy defense minister wasn't even there at the country's national veterans day because Turkey and Qatar realized he was never the man for the job.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
it's good for us ogadens that he's that way because it means he's in his own little bubble and believes in his delusions. I rather take that than a smart niggga who knows how to plan and execute major operations, such as taking over jubaland. for example, i believe someone like axmed madoobe, given all the resources farmajo had, could have acheived everything farmaajo wanted to achieve.
True,but I don't worry for jubbaland smart guy or not-the only man today ee haysta 500 Gaadhi dagaal iyo 10,000 oo wiil was axmed-tol na dhinac ka ka dhinac geeska Africa sidii Karpet u fidsan-alxamdulilah!

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Apples and Oranges, Madoobe has a Jabhad/Terrorist background, he is not the ordinary politician, they don't drink their own piss in the jungle, they rather quit their job than do that.

Now that I woke up with a calm and less traffic noise outside, I think I should add more insight on what most people believe was Farmaajo's last address to the nation and the end of his narcissistic N&N cult, lol.

Farmaajo's unoriginal name for his political group of Nabad&Nolol which was infact Ex Somalia's President Abdulahi Yusuf's moto and campaign slogan managed to wasted 5 precious years with abosultly nothing to show for.

Honestly Farmaajo's slander and undermining the work and acomplishments of his previous presidents shows he is a self centered is on top of being an insecure, that is exactly what he is and nothing else.

Farmaajo's failure to even list much better achievements than (we pay SNA on time now or we opened an embassy as such) by his administration made him even look like an envious and a straight up hater/ who is only here to compare himself to his previous governments(without putting IC and the Western country's zero interest in Somalia back then)and not other Presidents in other countries accomplishment.

We all know HSM,S.S's term was a time IC and the West didn't want anything to do with Somalia, also Hon,Ihan Omar wasn't even in the US Congress to help us delete/forgive the world's Bank's Debt and now able to receive even loans.

I believe, Farmaajo should have compared himself with other African President whom are leading a nation that is recovering from a from civil war era like Somalia such as Senegal.

A country like Senegal and it's loved leader President is what Farmaajo should have tried to compete but we all know it would take him a century to achieve what Senegal's Presidents has occmplished(2017-2020).

Dkm did he really stole that slogan as well ?
Man took previous presidents achievements as his and took his slogan from a previous president as well lol talk about insecurity.
The whole parade was embarrasing , the whole government and federal member state presidents boycotted . The parade was closed off from civilians and were protected by amisom . In attendance was ethiopia defense minister, filish and ali geedi :ftw9nwa:.
He boasted about the army but the doqon forgot the army split into two and nearly started a civil war last year.
All in all the parade was waste of money and time . He couldve used that money to help out with the drought I'm just glad this will be his last speach in somali politics.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
2) it's perfectly normal to talk about qabilism because it's a disease in Somali society
You didnt really respond to point 6.

I notice it is hard for NN loyalists to form a politcally correct & sound answer to the Gedo/Election fiasco. You guys usually let the NN fkd wing talk for you there.

Apples and Oranges, Madoobe has a Jabhad/Terrorist background, he is not the ordinary politician, they don't drink their own piss in the jungle, they rather quit their job than do that.
madoobe beat hiirale who was an actual warlord. did you guys really think farmajo stood a chance? leaders like madoobe are what we ogadens call mar la arag. eloquent, religious, brave, polar opposite of president farmaajo.

True,but I don't worry for jubbaland smart guy or not-the only man today ee haysta 500 Gaadhi dagaal iyo 10,000 oo wiil was axmed-tol na dhinac ka ka dhinac geeska Africa sidii Karpet u fidsan-alxamdulilah!
absolutely brother but don't forget, you always avoid unnecessary wars. spend that capital and time developing the region instead. just because you can win a fight doesn't mean you should participate in it.

Trending