Was Farmaajo a better president then Hassan sheikh Mohamud?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
HSM was doing marginally better until he sold the sea to Ethiopia despite many international embarrassments and blatant Hawiye tribalism.

Now Farmaajo clears him.

:mjswag:

Not only am I Ogaden, my family is well known among OG circles. If you look through my posts, you can put two and two together and probably find out who my dad is. Farmaajo did wrong Ogaden as a clan, but right now Somalis as people as facing existentional threats from Ethiopia. I can't be stuck on the past, I am sure my clan wrong others too, specially Farmaajo's clan members with what they did in kismaayo. Men fight, and they move on. I refuse to harbor cuqdad sxb.

With that out of the way, I do think those Somalis with the slighest caqli are now seeing the importance of the wars we OGs have been waging over the decades, because it's only after we stopped, that Ethiopia is now eying sea access.

Then I apologize for accusing your mother of zina.

Walal, you need a bit of education, Ogaden has NEVER wronged any clan, it was always them who wronged us. Mx stole Gedo from us during barres era and bc they have stolen one state they now want Kismayo even though they have never historically lived in one inch of Kismayo.

During the civil war, they have taken guulwade, a government land and forcefully occupy it to this day. As for ethiopia what is coming to Somalis, especially in the North is karma, they have crossed all human decency and most importantly, the Islamic boundary and handed Muslims fleeing from Christian oppression back to their christian oppressors. THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE, both humanly and Islamically, what these Ogadenphobes have done, takes a person out of the fold of Islam and on top of it, they DENY IT.. Our Prophet(pbh) did not forgive Muslims who aided Non Muslims who were an enemy to Muslims, so, why should we forive them. And it isnt called cuqdad, its called having self preservation and dignity, how does one, for hundreds of years, continuously, forgives a people united to exterminate us. Allah says in the Quran ( and I am just paraphrasing it) "if one seeks to destroy your livelihood to fight back". This culture of Somalis oppressing others and when the oppressed voice their pain is abused even more and called "cuqdadlaawe" is PURE EVIL and has no bases in Islam and no other group including those somalis hypocrites would ever accept it. They all want to kick us out of JL, clans who either came on the backs of gaalo to land grab or during the civil war.

Somalis using Ethiopia to wipe us out isnt the first time, they sided with the English to annihilate our ancestors and in more recent years the USA and the Belgians who raped our women in Waamo state.

A lot of Ogaden lack dhiig and are cowards and therein lies the BIGGEST problem. None Ogaden relentlessly attacked us bc Ogaden men refuse to fight back out of "Somalinomo".

If Ethiopia does succeed in the mou, I am not wishing they do, but if Allah wills it, it will benefit Ogaden, our people will no longer be land locked, if Ogadenia stays under occupation than In Sha Allah, something will come out to our benefit. Ogaden should stay away from the mou, and I hope not a single Ogaden man fights for the North since they have always, to this day, see us as an enemy, let them reap what they have sowed for over 200 years.

We are cursed if the options is between those two.. Both of them have major flaws and both of them wouldn't be trusted on clerical positions in a civilized world. HSM runs the country as a donkey herder. He doesn't trust his prime minister, and doesn't trust ministers either. He has be in every international meeting, even if it means sharing seat with a foreign minister of another country. All this because. We all remember that recent meeting in Saudi Arabia on Palestine summit. Instead of sending his PM, who's fluent in Arabic and was the perfect person to represent us, he took an overnight flight with broken arm to attend the summit. The real motive was to beg money on the way back.

Farmajo's last job before he got involved in politics was a team member of a transportation logistics company. His former co-workers were shocked when they learnt he has became the president of Somalia. Not only was he orally challenged , he was the type of person who was told what to do by team leaders. All those shortcomings were masked by Fahad Yasin who's extremely bright from what I've seen from him.

Trending

Latest posts