Not open for further replies.
NR.41610.1531496894.jpg

http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/41610

Broadcast time: 14:13
Friday, July 13, 2018

Homicide
416-808-7400

Case #: 2018-119891

On Sunday, July 1, 2018, at 10:28 p.m., officers responded to a call for a shooting in the Kensington Market area.

Officers attended the area and found four people with gunshot wounds and varying degrees of injury. One man was taken to hospital via emergency run.

On Wednesday, July 4, 2018, the man succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced.

See previous release.

It is alleged that:

- a man discharged a firearm, striking Marcel Teme as well as three other bystanders

- the man has been identified as Ibrahim Khiar, 32, of Toronto

A Warrant in the First was taken out on Friday, July 13, 2018, for his arrest.

He is wanted for:

1) Second-Degree Murder
2) three counts of Discharge Firearm Endangering Life

His photograph is attached.

Police warn that he is considered violent. If located, do not approach. Call 9-1-1 immediately.

http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/41610

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Why this nigga look like a fucking goldfish looool hol up i needa flame this ugly ass nigga. On my momma this nigga eats ass i mean look at this nigga ole Maggie head ass who wore it better him or her

This nigga look like he trying to be one of those japanese girls that have those two buns but his hair too gotdamn fucking nappy and Madow :mjlol:
This nigga a bootleg tenten from naruto :mjlol::russ:
He look like suge knight :mjlol:
He looks like that crazy guy from ohio that shot that old nigga :russ:

Last edited:
chit! sounds like toronto is well on the way to ruination. Too bad because they hosted a great caribana event that i used to go to regularly.

here? Where? in my luxury apartment? I own it!
Leave my nigga alone my boy @onlyme aint do nothig wrong and yall wonder why he always coming for you. Yall see this my nigga made a comment on this thread that was on topic and wasnt hurting anybody yet yall still wanna come for him holay
:deadmanny:
No, he was taking a sly jab. I wasn't coming for him either I just read all his posts with a patois accent in my head.

:deadmanny:
No, he was taking a sly jab. I wasn't coming for him either I just read all his posts with a patois accent in my head.

Sly? I thought i was being crystal clear. somalis taking the once proud, safe, beautiful city of Toronto into the sh*t abyss.

I tell no lies and you know it.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Sly? I thought i was being crystal clear. somalis taking the once proud, safe, beautiful city of Toronto into the sh*t abyss.

I tell no lies and you know it.
Dont do it to em :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:
latest

Mayne dat was a sick ass roast mayne your sister gives nice head in bed but lets tlak about that later you fucking anhilliiated her my guy show em:russ:

Rahtid

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Leave my nigga alone my boy @onlyme aint do nothig wrong and yall wonder why he always coming for you. Yall see this my nigga made a comment on this thread that was on topic and wasnt hurting anybody yet yall still wanna come for him holay
He's a sneaky jamaican that usually makes sly comments about malis, don't be no self hater man.

He's a sneaky jamaican that usually makes sly comments about malis, don't be no self hater man.

I see it differently though. I bring to this place a reality check for somalis and the defense of black people from the west.....but most important i have fun here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts