warning to the the somali nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
We can't build a new capital from scratch, it will cost us billions. I think Bosaso is our best option. It's a beautiful city and a commercial hub.
Seems like a good option but if a new city was to be built I would suggest somewhere on the ocean east of Galkacyo as it seems like a central location. That's purely from a location view I don't know much about that area.
IMG_6716.PNG

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
My Hope for Somali Nations Accept Somaliland's Independence and begin a framework for a new relationship then create a new union of Somali States similar to that of the EU both Political & Economic that allows citizens of both the two to live work & do whatever they so please in both countries. then create a platform for business from both to trade with one another with ease.

Invest in Infrastructure (proper motorways like europe) Trains & Coaches (not shitty chinese buses:
Somaliland to assisst in Somalia's democratisation - despite its flaws their system was not made by westerners as they had no help setting up their system of government.

Ex - The Isaaq Wars 93 - 97 at the end they all laid down their arms and sat under the tree where know one can leave until peace is achieved should be replicated with the rest of Somali clans in Somalia with Isaaq elders moderating it until they create a system of government that works for everybody.

Once an organic system of government is made: a philosophy should be agreed between the two that no agriculture shall be imported once the groundwork has been laid where both countries together grow as much and even more to feed their people all type of grown food and sell the rest with farmers benefiting the most.

Begin talks with the people of the NFD / K5 & Djibouti make an transitional members of this union respecting their sovereignity and begin talks how to interconnect those countries to our Economic Block.

Somalia to withdraw from Arab League: as the "League of Somali Nations" is the sole union to be part of as it will sign trade agreements with rest of the world to sell our products.

Become Self Sufficient in Agriculture / Renewable Energy & Water then start creating industry then White Collar jobs.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
My Hope for Somali Nations Accept Somaliland's Independence and begin a framework for a new relationship then create a new union of Somali States similar to that of the EU both Political & Economic that allows citizens of both the two to live work & do whatever they so please in both countries. then create a platform for business from both to trade with one another with ease.

Invest in Infrastructure (proper motorways like europe) Trains & Coaches (not shitty chinese buses:
Somaliland to assisst in Somalia's democratisation - despite its flaws their system was not made by westerners as they had no help setting up their system of government.

Ex - The Isaaq Wars 93 - 97 at the end they all laid down their arms and sat under the tree where know one can leave until peace is achieved should be replicated with the rest of Somali clans in Somalia with Isaaq elders moderating it until they create a system of government that works for everybody.

Once an organic system of government is made: a philosophy should be agreed between the two that no agriculture shall be imported once the groundwork has been laid where both countries together grow as much and even more to feed their people all type of grown food and sell the rest with farmers benefiting the most.

Begin talks with the people of the NFD / K5 & Djibouti make an transitional members of this union respecting their sovereignity and begin talks how to interconnect those countries to our Economic Block.

Somalia to withdraw from Arab League: as the "League of Somali Nations" is the sole union to be part of as it will sign trade agreements with rest of the world to sell our products.

Become Self Sufficient in Agriculture / Renewable Energy & Water then start creating industry then White Collar jobs.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending