warning to the the somali nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fellow kin this is a warning from the most hardcore wadani diaspora born somali.I had a dream that the my people will me stateless like palestinian and rohingya Muslims if the status quo continues my dusty region with no clean water is better than your dusty region we will be swallowed in the coming years there's no motherland to talk about.imagine telling my children or grandchildren there use to be a country or land we use to own now it's been taking over by adversaries it would be a damn shame cuz our grandfathers fought the longest and bloodiest anti colonial resistance wars in empire history so yall wanna tell me all there sacrifices was in vain for there grandkids to become gaal raac stooges hell no nigga we ride till we die for the somali peninsula so let's come together as 1 nation if u refuse a big purge is coming up u don't wanna be on the wrong side of history, so let this be a warning for the non pan somalis

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Yeah, that is definitely what most of Somalis don't want to happen although there are some Somalis who bend over for the foreigners for their own interests. Insha Allah, we wouldn't be land less. We have been through a lot and it's not going forever. The new Somali government is so far doing better than the previous ones although there are some states that work against the federal government for foreign interests.

We Somalis still have a chance, we need to stop with the government is not mine, mind set, like every state, has a representative in the federal government, one state doesn't own the federal government it's a union. If the federal government and federal states have the same power than we are all federal states including the federal government because, in federalism, the federal government is supposed to have limited power but definitely not the same power as its federal states.

If the federal government having the same power as its federal states continue then there would be someone we all come under because federal states can't manage themselves, there has to be a central government they come under.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
If the capital continues to be Mogadishu we'll definitely reach that point.

This just doesnt make sense anymore. Most Somalis in somalia live hand to mouth, like a dollar a day. Yet this is not enough to get an uprising.

Every year there are famines that kill thousands of people and livestock whilst the government and the gobol governments cry and plead for aid which is stolen sold half the time, yet people dont rise up against the useless governments.

Then you have our longstanding long term and historical enemy Ethiopia that literally invades and occupies huge areas and kill innocent people randomly and indiscriminately whilst the government of that gobol shouts ethiopia is our friend, yet the people dont do anything about it.

This means we are not ready for change. As long as someone from our qabil is in charge we don't care what happens. I just mentioned the above but there are hundreds of other reasons too.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Some people don't know the definition of "Capital" as much as they don't know Federalism.:snoop:
You can live there, own land and do anything But you can't rule it what more do you want?:umwhat:
I suggest we build a capital from scratch and it becomes federal territory where everyone has equal rights. :samwelcome:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Agreed. This new capital needs good planning and needs a good location. No my qabil owns this land too. Where should it be?
The capital needs to be at least 400 KM away from Hawiye lands.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
War shaqodaay ma ahan where it is as long as its safe and has good location/development.
We can't build a new capital from scratch, it will cost us billions. I think Bosaso is our best option. It's a beautiful city and a commercial hub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts