Warning to Somalis and NA Africans who are oblivious to the bantu expansion

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Why would you be warn NA when there arent any here? :what1:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Who cares if NA gets their land jacked ? I see too many Somalis defending mena from hoteps, so cringe wallahi
Whoa!!!! Don’t disrespect the original sand benders. North Africa is holy. I’m not biased just because I’m particularly Berber. Berbers were the first Christians, not those lying Ethiopians.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
We must P R O T E C C the Maghreb. We can’t let their voodoo twerking infidels in the holy land. We coined the word traitor. The original word, traditores is what Donatists called the bishops and other Christians who turned over sacred scripturesor betrayed their fellow Christians to the Roman authorities under threat of persecution.
Donatists argued that Christian clergy must be faultless for their ministry to be effective and their prayers and sacraments to be valid.
And the Amazigh wrote the Quran in Tamazight.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
We must P R O T E C C the Maghreb. We can’t let their voodoo twerking infidels in the holy land. We coined the word traitor. The original word, traditores is what Donatists called the bishops and other Christians who turned over sacred scripturesor betrayed their fellow Christians to the Roman authorities under threat of persecution.
Donatists argued that Christian clergy must be faultless for their ministry to be effective and their prayers and sacraments to be valid.
And the Amazigh wrote the Quran in Tamazight.
:browtf:

The Romans created the term Afri from what is modern day Tunisia a powerful city of Carthage. They still had mud hut cities in west Africa at the time (Timbuktu). One Rain storm whole city is finished.

Warya are you related to Kyrgz people? I heard you speak the same language as them.

yes and no, our languages are similar bcauae we influenced them but within the Turkic family we’re of different stocks. Kazakhs are descendants of Golden Horde and related more to Nogais,Uzbeks, Karakalpaks. This means they formed as a nation after Golden Horde which is relatively recently. Our language is literally same with them.

kyrgyzs on the other hand are of ancient Turkic stock and migrated from Altai/Siberia/West Mongolia regions toCentral Asia fairly recently. Kyrgyzs former as an ethnonym to people a lot earlier than the other central Asians. Their grammar is still like the languages of those regions but the vocabulary is all ours. Plus they became Muslims last so they’re also more gaalo

The Romans created the term Afri from what is modern day Tunisia a powerful city of Carthage. They still had mud hut cities in west Africa at the time (Timbuktu). One Rain storm whole city is finished.
But they always leave Berbers out on purpose when discussing this, intentionally conflating them with later Arabs and then say some shit like “North Africa was moorish and moors were black”

Warya are you related to Kyrgz people? I heard you speak the same language as them.
One last thing. Because Kyrgyzs are very ancient they’re weird because they look the most Asian like 75% East Asian. But their Y DNA is ~70% R1a related to ancient Aryans🤣🤣🤣. Some suspect they used to be indoneuropean then learned Turkic language

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
yes and no, our languages are similar bcauae we influenced them but within the Turkic family we’re of different stocks. Kazakhs are descendants of Golden Horde and related more to Nogais,Uzbeks, Karakalpaks. This means they formed as a nation after Golden Horde which is relatively recently. Our language is literally same with them.

kyrgyzs on the other hand are of ancient Turkic stock and migrated from Altai/Siberia/West Mongolia regions toCentral Asia fairly recently. Kyrgyzs former as an ethnonym to people a lot earlier than the other central Asians. Their grammar is still like the languages of those regions but the vocabulary is all ours. Plus they became Muslims last so they’re also more gaalo

One last thing. Because Kyrgyzs are very ancient they’re weird because they look the most Asian like 75% East Asian. But their Y DNA is ~70% R1a related to ancient Aryans🤣🤣🤣. Some suspect they used to be indoneuropean then learned Turkic language

Interesting. Yes, they look like Uighur. I heard many Krygyz go to Russia for work. Many don't stay in their country.

I think our closest ethnic group relation is with the Rendille. Their language has some words that sound similar. Somalis have kicked them out of the ethnic group when they rejected Islam. They were forced to be nomads deep in Kenya. Some look Somali but some appeared to have mixed with the Nilotics. They are Reer Diid (Rendille), "the people who rejected". It is interesting to see ethnic relations in the beginning and how they end up in the future.

Interesting. Yes, they look like Uighur. I heard many Krygyz go to Russia for work. Many don't stay in their country.

I think our closest ethnic group relation is with the Rendille. Their language has some words that sound similar. Somalis have kicked them out of the ethnic group when they rejected Islam. They were forced to be nomads deep in Kenya. Some look Somali but some appeared to have mixed. They are Reer Deed (Rendille), "the people who rejected"

yes they would be closer to uyghurs ethnically and historically. Kazakhs were sort of pushed more East, their history is more west in the south Russia stepped, Caucasus and Crimea.

Lmaoo that’s funny because we have a similar story. There used to be one big tribe within Kazakhs and they supported one Khan against the other and lost the civil war so they were kicked out of being Kazakh and sent to Afghanistan where they eventually became Afghan Uzbeks. Famous Uzbek Afghan military leader Dostum is from that tribe.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
yes they would be closer to uyghurs ethnically and historically. Kazakhs were sort of pushed more East, their history is more west in the south Russia stepped, Caucasus and Crimea.

Lmaoo that’s funny because we have a similar story. There used to be one big tribe within Kazakhs and they supported one Khan against the other and lost the civil war so they were kicked out of being Kazakh and sent to Afghanistan where they eventually became Afghan Uzbeks. Famous Uzbek Afghan military leader Dostum is from that tribe.

Wow. I will research more about the Central Asian groups. Fascinating part of the Muslim world.

Don’t disrespect the original sand benders.
These niggas really made only one appearance in the whole entire show 💀 sand bending was a cool idea but they weren’t that strong to be honest they could’ve done more stuff like create a sandstorm or a cool skill but the writers didn’t go there so much potential wallahi now my head hurts from thinking to much thank you

1601790607323.jpeg

Trending