WARNING: TAXI DRIVERS MINNESOTA

A somali taxi driver got attacked on plain camera watch the video it's terrifying
Those were probably Somali teenage thugs from south Minneapolis attacking another Somali cab driver (maybe a mathow driver I cant tell) :snoop:These lil niggas are risking years in prison and felonies for nothing.. they were probably trying to steal his car and then sell the car parts at an illegal Chop Shop. My hometown has been turning into a 3rd world shithole ever since the whole George Floyd protests:wow:

Last edited:
Cab drivers get attacked in Minneapolis on the regular, you have to be on point especially in North Minneapolis. Idk about the driver but the suspects definitely look Somali.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Those were probably Somali teenage thugs from south Minneapolis attacking another Somali cab driver (maybe a mathow driver I cant tell) :snoop:These lil niggas are risking years in prison and felonies for nothing.. they were probably trying to steal his car and then sell the car parts at an illegal Chop Shop. My hometown has been turning into a 3rd world shithole ever since the whole George Floyd protests:wow:
Years in prison for car parts? Looks like it needs to make an example of these boys.

Trending

Latest posts