Warning for Somalis in Turkey!!

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Re-read what I said. Some are misbehaving but some of these stories are overexaggerated.

I highly doubt their community is as notorious as reer UK etc.
It's good that people are raising awareness on ths issue and they need an orientation on how to avoid cultural faux-pas.
I know there is a group of early entrants Somali graduates and busness-people organizing events to educate them.
Good thing is This will spread like a wild fire given Somalis and their high Social Media consumption.

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Guys OMG few minutes ago I was coming from supermarket so I live in compound which have security and scan gates so when you have house there the company will give you an entry card to enter.

So while I was heading to the gate I saw 3 somali women (from somalia) standing with security guard (women).

The women was asking them in gentle way where is you card (in Turkish).

The 3 women start talking somali and start saying to her (nacala shar muto what do want)

I was shocked you are a guest and should have akhlak but in return you use bad words against innocent person

Wallahi somalis from homeland must leave turkey ASAP.

Until now somalis are still new to Turks if they continue with this manners they will be trend in turkey.
Hehhe are you in Istanbul? When I was there you could see Somalis hogging all the benches for hours on end and not being considerate.

They also pack the masjid gardens and use as their own personal teaspot, the women are fine though right @Grigori Rasputin

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Hehhe are you in Istanbul? When I was there you could see Somalis hogging all the benches for hours on end and not being considerate.

They also pack the masjid gardens and use as their own personal teaspot, the women are fine though right @Grigori Rasputin
bro, there is a new invention called public parks :chrisfreshhah: :drakelaugh:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
What is he saying in the video? He speaks too fast.

I have personally heard horror stories of Somalis living in Istanbul, like one where a Somali guy was throwing garbage in the street when there are garbage cans available and he was being told to pick it up and he refused and Somalis always shooing away or kicking away outdoor cats.

I remember when a bunch of people compared Somalis to Romanian gypsies and said would you rather live with Somalis or gypsies and everyone chose gypsies ๐Ÿคฃ my god can our reputation go any lower.

I think you a referring to a study done in Finland, I can tell you right now, gaalada are cunsuri. Nothing to do with our reputation, its all due to our origin and geographical location.

I think you a referring to a study done in Finland, I can tell you right now, gaalada are cunsuri. Nothing to do with our reputation, its all due to our origin and geographical location.
Nope it had nothing to do with Finland but does Finland hate us too? My god at this point who likes us ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nope it had nothing to do with Finland but does Finland hate us too? My god at this point who likes us ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ

Everyone hates blacks, everyone hates muslims. We are the most prominent group that fit both categories.

Sure we don't help our reputation but let's be honest many of those haters never liked us anyways.

:manny:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
:gucciwhat: :drakelaugh: I think she is African American larping as a noble Somali woman. She said Koonfurians look like Congolese people
:whoa: My AA queens don't move like that. She's Wuhan Virus lab escapee
i was at Philando Castile Protest today, the only one in my SJW career
1625629361021.png

That man didn't get justice

It's good that people are raising awareness on ths issue and they need an orientation on how to avoid cultural faux-pas.
I know there is a group of early entrants Somali graduates and busness-people organizing events to educate them.
Good thing is This will spread like a wild fire given Somalis and their high Social Media consumption.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts