WARLORD BIHI CAUGHT ON EGYPTIAN PRIVATE JET TO JEDDAH

Wasting the money of the Somali Taxpayer, a warlord by the name of Bihi has been caught on an Egyptian private jet on his way to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You don't know the full truth, you're just making assumptions. Yes the plan is registered in Egypt, that's the only information you have.

You don't know who owns it
Who sent it
Who paid for it

If you do show proof

You don't know the full truth, you're just making assumptions. Yes the plan is registered in Egypt, that's the only information you have.

You don't know who owns it
Who sent it
Who paid for it

If you do show proof
The very fact that he went on a private jet by invitation from a foreign government instead of taking a more ordinary trip tells all.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Dhuso Bixi is literally trying to hypnotize his pathetic base with these fake "state" visits. Embarrassing.

SirLancelLord

VIP
The very fact that he went on a private jet by invitation from a foreign government instead of taking a more ordinary trip tells all.

Still not giving me proof.

The plane is REGISTERED in Egypt that's the only verifiable information you have. Planes & Ships can be registered anywhere doesn't mean the state owns it

The rest is assumptions - why am I even trying to have an intelligent discussion, you're bias/hate is maxed out and intelligence is 0.

How is this a waste of Somali tax payer money you neef? He was sent a private plane he didn’t charter it himself

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Still not giving me proof.

The plane is REGISTERED in Egypt that's the only verifiable information you have. Planes & Ships can be registered anywhere doesn't mean the state owns it

The rest is assumptions - why am I even trying to have an intelligent discussion, you're bias/hate is maxed out and intelligence is 0.

Think about it though if Muse Bixi was invited by saudi arabia why did he board an Egyptian one? And if he was invited there would have been a welcoming ceremony from the saudis

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Meanwhile Failmaajo is holed up in a amisom bunker and Deni yoga taking marching orders from him :mjlol:

Well for at least they hold recognised positions meanwhile our sweet muse is acting like kim jong sambusa lying to his people mad hard and even putting posters up to showcase meetings that did not take place

Well for at least they hold recognised positions meanwhile our sweet muse is acting like kim jong sambusa lying to his people mad hard and even putting posters up to showcase meetings that did not take place

Failmaajo and kheyrlaawe are failures that’s all you have to understand. They are recognized failures :chrisfreshhah:

Failmaajo breaking relations with countries he never had any relations with in the first place what a joke of a place :dead:

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Failmaajo and kheyrlaawe are failures that’s all you have to understand. They are recognized failures :chrisfreshhah:

Failmaajo breaking relations with countries he never had any relations with in the first place what a joke of a place :dead:

The Guinea issue was weird however the fgs did set a precedent

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Nope that was Riyale & Silanyo has British

Bihi only has Somaliland that's why his only foreign troops were UAE Ethio & Djib only countries that accept SL passport

Wallahi i feel bad for the people of SL, the region is kinda stable and they deserve development. Trolling aside SL has a huge potential if the funds go to the right places. This way the recognition objective will be way more easier as the world will see the commitment the SL administration has.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Wallahi i feel bad for the people of SL, the region is kinda stable and they deserve development. Trolling aside SL has a huge potential if the funds go to the right places. This way the recognition objective will be way more easier as the world will see the commitment the SL administration has.

Somalis aren't ready for democracy as the wrong people can get in power through money and tribalism

Trending